wiping his kisses away prank 💋

Requested by one nd only----> xxsolaria mwahhh

POV:Solar (vampära) caeser

(Gahh DAMN she bad 😔🥹😩)

"Hay y'all it's me solarrrrrrrr and I'm here with my first video and I'm just gonna do a prank because I'm really like det sooo."I smirk looking out the door of me and oakleys bedroom to make sure he's still downstairs and I close the door afyer checking.

"Okay so I'm gonna whisper because he has like good like Very good hearing and I don't wanna get caught but today we're doing the "wiping away his kisses prank"

"And I know y'all wouldn't believe until you see but central cee is my man my man my man... literally.. and sometimes he gets upset when I say his stage name so imma do that when he asks me like a question or ask me why I'm wiping away his kisses".

I clear my throat and give myself a minute to hear cee downstairs before talking again "okay so now imma just go down there I already have a camera set up and ready to go so see y'all there" and I blow a kiss to the camera and cover it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I walk down the stairs to see Oakley half asleep looking at the TV."mm baby is that you?.." his eyes aren't open but he can feel my presence "yes oak its meee" I smile and kiss his cheek and kisses mine back and I wipe it off but he doesn't notice cause his eyes are still closed.

"We should make cookies oakster" he opens his eyes and mugs me "mm stop calling me that..." I shook my head no and walked towards the kitchen where the camera is still able to see me.

He gets up walks to me and caresses my side and then kisses me and I wipe them off he looks at me crazy because I never wipe his kisses away ever.

"What's wrong which yuu??" I tell him nothing's wrong and I walk to the fridge to get out the packaged cookie dough.

"Well then if nothin's wrong why are you wiping my kisses away?" I shrug and pull out the cookie tray and put the cookie paper sheet on the tray.

He stopped talking and just hummed and kave me multiple kisses everywhere making me dramatically sigh and wipe my whole face down from top to bottom.

"Yo bro I'm not playing these games wtf is wrong with you because I can fix that...you need dick or sum..?" I accidentally hocked up spit from the shock that he said that.

"Nooo oak I'm literally fine I'm just not feeling to good today I'm sorry ml" he frowned and hugged me "but whenever you feel upset your mood rarely changes it stays the same cause you don't wanna get me upset".I nod and smile at him.

"Yeah because I love you and I always want you happy but today is just...not my day..y'know :)" he sighed and nodded asking what he can help me with when doing the cookies.

So I explain to him and once we're finished we throw them in the oven."now we can cuddle on the couch till the oven beep or whatever shit.." I nod and walk over to the couch while holding a can of dr. Pepper.

"Lemme get a sip.." I mug him and smack my lips allowing him to get a sip Because I'm nice like that. "No you are not nice like that when it comes to food". Nigga I said that out loud?? "Yes..yes you did baby..." Side eye...

"Oh....well damn" we both started laughing and finding a movie to watch. He found a good movie to watch and gave me a kiss on the lips resulting in me wiping that shiet awf..

He looked at me like I was dumb and retarted "okay I get your upset but you don't gotta wipe my fucking kisses away like...that just shows youn care about them.."I frown because now I'm actually sad "but..I do care about your kisses mlll".

He smacked his lips looking back at the TV "well it damn don't seem like it.."I felt like I wanted to cry so I decided to end the prank there.

I start laughing hysterically and he looks at me MAD like MAD ASFK MAD "babyyyy it was a prank..." he turnt his head everywhere acting like he was looking for a camera "well I don't see a camera?"I get up and walk behind the TV onto a ladder cause the entertainment center was HUGE that you have clobe a ladder.

"See right here" he smacked his lips and went upstairs. "Well I guess white boy/black boy mad..oh well 💀" I clear my throat and run upstairs to end the outro.

",Okay well this prank was a w so team solar for the muthafuckin winnnn" cee looked mad as fuck like he wanted to punish me by fuckin up my insides.

"Say bye babyyyy😁" he stayed silent and threw the middle finger up and I gasped "see your so rudeee to the fans and your fans but anyways we'll see you guys in the next video I love you guys byeeeeeee 🫶🏾🫶🏾"I end the video, turn off the camera and walk towards the bathroom.

I see cee right behind me and he picks me up mad asl and wwe SLAMS me onto the bed..."uhm babyy it was just a prank they requesteddd.." he shook his head and took his clothes off.

"You BOUTTA get so fucked up that you not gonna try this but your DEFINITELY gonna try something else" I shook my head to try and get away but he got me held down and laughing cause In the moment I was being stupid thinking shit was sweet.

"You this this is funny??.." I nod still laughing his ahh  "you still fr laughing?? Shit was not funny 😭??

He starts tickling me and I try to block him but he gets through anyways "OKAY BABYY OKAAYY I- AHAAA I CAN'T" he still kept tickling me till I was able to get up and tackle him to the floor.

We was laughing still on the floor hugging each other "I love you Mrs caesar " I smile and give him a kiss "and I love you mr.caeser..".

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey y'all xoxo 💋
𝐷𝑂𝑁𝑇 𝐵𝐸 𝐴 𝐺𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅
𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇
𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝐴𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿
𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝑆𝑀

Hey y'all xoxo 💋𝐷𝑂𝑁𝑇 𝐵𝐸 𝐴 𝐺𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝐴𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝑆𝑀