1

It was again a 'normal' day in Seoul. Mingi was working together with the police and helped them with some cases while he tried to help as many people as he could in his free time.

Song Mingi was born with a special gift, he was given the powers to control fire and light. It might not look like he could use fire to help people but he often used it to help to control burning houses or to use a fire to warm people up.

The light was always useful for him. He wasn't only able to bring light in the dark nights but also heal wounded people.

His light was also very useful since it was the opposite of the ability of a very dangerous criminal

Jeong Yunho.. he had the ability to disappear in the darkness. His body would change into a shadow or a smokey form and wouldn't be easily seen like that. But that's not his only ability, as Mingi he owns 2 powers. He had the ability of telekinesis, he was able to move objects or even other things with his thoughts, which made him very dangerous.

Mingi and the team he's working with tried to catch him for a very long time now.. the first time they met was now about 5 years ago

•°

Mingi was now a few months helping the police with their cases. He was able to help them arrest a lot of people and he was feeling proud to be able to help his city to be a safer place.

However today chanced something.

In the night the team Mingi is working with is told to go to a place where a lot of screaming was heard.

When they arrived at the place they went over to the house and knocked on the door and rang the doorbell but no one answered the door.

" Maybe they are asleep and it was only a movie they left on" said agent Choi San, one of the team members.

" That could be possible but then we should be hearing a TV right now.. it's silent and the neighbors were able to hear screaming. We will be moving one more time when they still don't open the door we will break it down " ordered Kim Hongjoong, the leader of the team

They knocked again and no one opened. Not even a light turned on.

" Break the door down "

Another agent, Choi Jongho, broke the door down with a single kick. All of them took their guns and went inside the house, checking every room. All the lights were off and they only used their flashlights to go through the house.

" Nothing in the kitchen " said Park Seonghwa

" No one's in the living room either " said Jung Wooyoung

" I checked the garden, there's nothing " said Kang yeosang.

" No one is down here " said Mingi

" Alright then let's go upstairs " ordered Hongjoong and they went together upstairs to check the rooms

" Nothing's in the bathroom " yelled San to the other members

" In this room is no one either " yelled Wooyoung

" Here is someone " they heard seonghwa yell and went quickly over to the room.