5

" what does it mean? " asked Mingi

" have you ever tried to find anything out about why you have your abilities or just in general about them? " asked Yunho

" no, but why is that necessary to know right now? Can't you just tell me already what's going on "

Yunho went over to a shelf and grabbed a book. He went over to a table and opened it.

" here is almost everything about different abilities and powers written down. And there is a legend about Gajou, Apparently he is some kind of immortal who is 'sleeping' for 1000 years until he wakes up for about 6 months and causes harm wherever he goes. He has the ability to control wind and fire. The legends say that he is able to create fire storms which burns everything that comes in it's way. He gets stronger every time he uses his powers and kills, destroys or causes chaos. In the legend it is also said that he collects amulets which makes him even stronger than he already is. The good thing is that he has a weakness which is the power of ice but until now no one was able to kill him "  explained Yunho while he had a page of the book opened with the legend inside.

" Are you sure that this legend is true? We have no evidence for that " said Mingi

Yunho went to the next page of the book where a picture was " look at this and tell me it's not the person you saw "

Mingi looked at the picture and freezed on the spot.

" it's him, isn't he? "

" okay yes it's look a lot like this man. We should go back to the department and tell the others about it. If this legend is true then we have to quickly find a way to stop him " said Mingi.

They made their way back out of the hiding place, back into the car.
On their way to the department they were the most of the time silent. Mingi focused on the street and Yunho was reading in the book.

" I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone about my hiding place" said Yunho when they weren't that far from the department.

" why? "

" just don't do it "

" do you have more illegal stuff in there ?"

" That's a stupid question.. of course there are more illegal things inside. I just don't want anyone in there who's going to destroy it and look through my stuff. So keep your mouth shut "

" as long as it's not necessary to know I will keep it a secret "

" if you do so, you will regret it "

" we'll see about that "

When they arrived they quickly went inside the building, into their office.

" We have some important news " said Mingi the moment they came into the office.

" did you found anything ?" Asked Yeosang

" maybe " said Mingi. Yunho placed the book on the table with the page where the picture of the man was on.

" Where did you get this picture of the man?" Asked Jongho

" He's a part of a legend and this legend has existed for thousands of years. His name is Gajou and if he won't be stopped anytime soon he will be doing a lot worse things than just killing some random people " said Yunho

" so.. is he some kind of immortal ?.. " asked Wooyoung

" Yes and no " said Yunho

" If we consider this to be true then could you explain to us what that means and what he is going to do if he won't be stopped " said Hongjoong