7

The next day went Yunho and Mingi early in the morning back to the hall behind the department to continue with their training.

" Hongjoong said it would be better and beneficial if we focus today on our fighting skills with the abilities we were born with " said Mingi

" so basically we will do the same we did before I went to jail " smirked Yunho.

" yes "

They went over to the middle of the hall and stood in front of each other.

" are you ready? " asked Mingi

" yep "

In that moment flames appeared in Mingi's hands and threw 'small' fireballs at Yunho, who dodged them.
Yunho lifted anything from the side of the hall and threw it at Mingi who was able to dodge them as well.

They switched from using their abilities to combat skills they were taught by Seonghwa and Wooyoung.
Mingi himself was taught by them when he joined the team.

At some point was Yunho pinned down on the ground by Mingi.
Yunho's smile grew.

" I feel like this happened before, didn't it?" he said

" yeah I remember, the next moment you threw a book at my head " said Mingi and Yunho burst out laughing.

" that's one of my favourite memories"

Yunho glanced to the side and saw a small box on a table, he looked back at Mingi and kept smiling. He lifted the box and was throwing It at Mingi, to get out if his grip.

However Mingi suddenly let go of one of Yunho's arms and held his hand out in the direction of the box and burned it, not breaking the eye contact with Yunho, the box fell into ashes before it could even reach Mingi.

Yunho was a little surprised and looked at the ashes " hmm.. that was unexpected but not bad "

" and you are still stuck "

Yunho looked back at Mingi " I can get easily out of your grip "

" then why aren't you doing it? "

" because for once you should feel successful in our fights "

" do I have to remember you that I was the one who stopped you from running away and brought you into jail ? "

Yunho scoffed "... you were only lucky that night "

" you can't admit that we had a better plan that night, can you? " said Mingi and Yunho felt anger rising in his body. He tries to not get provoked easily but sometimes he can't control it.

" you weren't better. You only had luck "

" are you sure about that? "

" yes I am and if I was you I would shut my mouth now! "

" you have to deal with being provoked. Your opponents will try to provoke you, you have to learn to handle it! They will think you are mentally weak and have an advantage against you. Do you want them to think you are weak? That you are easy to manipulate "

The anger in Yunho's body rose more and more to the point where he couldn't take it anymore.

" SHUT UP! " he yelled. At that moment a kind of shock wave came out of his hands that pushed everything around him away, including Mingi.