4

In the evening they went back into the department and sat down in the office.

" Was the training successful? " Asked Seonghwa the moment they sat down.

" It actually was. He's able to stop them until now but we still have to train a little more for him to get better " said Mingi

" Good. We will continue tomorrow. Yunho, you will be staying here in the department for the night, I'm pretty sure you know the reasons " said Hongjoong

Everyone packed their stuff to go home and Yunho kept sitting on the chair staring at a wall.

" If you need anything, some officers are always here that you could ask " said Seonghwa to Yunho before he left the office with his other colleagues.

Quickly got Yunho bored and locked through the office. It wasn't very special but eventually he found some files and even the one about him.

He took it and began to read it.

•°

Criminal: Jeong Yunho
Crimes: Murder
Victims: 17
....
...
..

•°

Most of them time was Yunho rather laughing at the things that were written down in the files.

•°

Jeong Yunho is assumed to have a psychopathic personality which caused him to murder.
He must be having several mentally illnesses since he barely shows any other emotions than 'happiness?' (smiles all the time)
It's almost impossible to know what is going on inside his head which makes him a dangerous criminal.
...
..

•°

Yunho kept reading his and a few other files over the night and only brought them back into the drawer when he saw the sun rising.

About 2 hours later all of the team members came to work.

" Oh you are already awake " said Wooyoung when he came into the office and saw Yunho sitting there on the same chair as yesterday.

" What makes you think I was sleeping"

" Weren't you sleeping? " asked San

" Why are we talking about me? " Asked Yunho clearly not wanting any more questions.

Everyone went over to their desks and put their stuff there.

" For today will Yunho train again, Mingi, Wooyoung and Seonghwa, you will go and train with him some combat skills. The rest of you will stay here. Apparently someone has seen a man who fits our description.... " Explained Hongjoong the schedule for today.

As soon as Hongjoong was done stood Mingi, Wooyoung, Seonghwa and Yunho up and went over to the hall from yesterday.