2

A few months later

Since they knew that Jeong Yunho was only killing abusers they tried to find as many known abusers or 'apparently abusers' in the city. any of them could be his next victim.

They also found over the years out that he only kills at night. They positioned officers near the possible new targets and waited. If anything happened they could be fast enough there to catch Jeong Yunho.

•°

This night were all of them waiting near a house of an abuser who apparently used to sexually harass children.

" Are you sure something is going to happen tonight? We have been waiting for hours and nothing happened and we didn't get a report from someone yet " asked Wooyoung

" We have to keep waiting. Anytime could something happen and we have to be close to the place to catch him" said Seonghwa while he was reading a book.

" It's already 3 am.. and San is sleeping over there " complained Wooyoung

" He only kills at night. We have to wait until the sun rises and wake San up " said Hongjoong

They kept waiting for about and hour longer until they finally got a report and luckily it was the one they were the closest to.

They were driving over to the house and went over to the door. From there they could hear some screaming coming from the inside.

A few other officers would be there soon as well. They decided to open the front door silently to not let Yunho know that they are there.
After picking the lock, they opened the door and quietly walked into the house, following the screams.

They were standing on the door to the living room and checked that everyone was ready to go inside. When everyone was ready they quickly opened the door and went inside the living room, clearly surprising Yunho but his smile didn't left his face.

" Were you scared to come alone ? " Asked Yunho with a grin

Mingi ignored the provoking question and only glared at him.

" Jeong Yunho, put your hands over your head and get on your knees! you are arrested for the murder of 16 people and the attempted murder of another person " said Hongjoong with his gun pointed towards Yunho.

Yunho only laughed in response ." make 17 out of them." In that moment rose a knife and flew directly into the head of his victim.

" You are arrested for the murder of 17 people now get on your knees ! " all of them had their guns pointed at him and Mingi had flames in his hands.

Yunho looked at all of them for a short while until he smirked and his body chanced into a shadow. Mingi was quick enough to run after Yunho and grabbed his arm, burning it.

The second the flame touched his arm changed Yunho back to his normal self and slumped from the burning pain and sat on his knees.
Tears formed in his eyes but he didn't cried, Instead he laughed hysterically.

They were quick to put handcuffs on his wrists and pull him back up.
Yeosang also prepared something like a narcosis so that Yunho cannot use his powers under any circumstances.