2

front page
02 "Play by yourself." (Pinch the clit orgasm)
search
02 "Play by yourself." (Pinch the clit orgasm)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After receiving the memory, Qiao Hanfeng fell silent.

The current stage is that he has just been adopted, and he still doesn't know the strange habit of the benefactor. But why does Jinzhuo look exactly like Qu Rong? How can he meet the male god in the future!

When Qu Rong was invited to dinner two days ago, he felt a little uncomfortable. Although he knew that Qu Rong was not the same person as those in these worlds, but when he thought of that in that world, Qu Rong pressed his waist and fucked him thoroughly, sitting opposite Qu Rong to eat, Qiao Hanfeng's pants were wet.

Qiao Hanfeng sat on the bed and thought for a while, when the phone rang, he picked up the phone and looked, the note was "Qu Jinzhu".

Very good, it fits the position of the sponsor.

Qiao Hanfeng connected, and heard the same voice as Qu Rong: "Xinghe Hotel, 9801."

Then the phone was hung up, and Qiao Hanfeng didn't say a word.

The hotel and room number, Qiao Hanfeng, who is familiar with all kinds of novels, instantly understood what this meant. The benefactor gave him the resources, and now it's time to inspect the goods.

With a blushing face, Qiao Hanfeng went to the bathroom to wash it off, and even expanded her posterior acupoints. When the slender fingers passed across the flower hole, the body trembled, and then a finger was inserted in, touching the membrane and stopping.

Pulling out the fingers, the flower acupoint shrinks unsatisfied, and spits out spring water.

The film is still there, and he's pissed off.

After washing his whole body, Qiao Hanfeng rummaged through the closet, but he couldn't find any erotic clothes, and he was quite dissatisfied. He was wearing a pair of pure white underwear. The jeans made his legs straight and slender. The white T-shirt made Qiao Hanfeng look younger, and his almond eyes were full of ignorance and youthfulness.

It looks like a young student who hasn't been trained.

But this student's flower hole is not satisfied with flowing water, his ass hole has been well expanded, and he can fuck it with his dick.

Considering that he still has a little bit of fame, Qiao Hanfeng made a good disguise when he went out, put on a mask and a hat, and then drove to the hotel by himself.

The car parked at the entrance of the hotel, was pulled over by the waiter, and Qiao Hanfeng walked in. It was the first time he saw such a luxurious hotel, probably only in this kind of world, and he was a little nervous.

Qiao Hanfeng walked in pretending to be calm, entered the elevator, and pressed the button for the 9th floor.

9801 is the presidential suite. There is only one room on the whole floor, so there is no need to look for it. Qiao Hanfeng will find it as soon as he gets off the elevator.

He didn't have a room card, so he rang the doorbell.

Soon, the room was opened, and the man who opened the door only wore a towel. Eight-pack abs, lean muscles, a hormonal body...

Qiao Hanfeng swallowed shamefully, feeling a little greedy.

Qu Rong: "Have you washed it?"

The gold master's voice was deep and pleasant, and a little hoarse. Jin Zhu looks like he just took a shower, his body is steaming, and his hair is still wet.

Qiao Hanfeng nodded, he walked into the room and closed the door.

"Play for me." Qu Rong said.

Qiao Hanfeng was stunned, not quite understanding what the patron meant. Didn't the gold master ask him to come over for a date? Why let him play by himself...

But the gold master's order cannot be disobeyed, Qiao Hanfeng bit her lips lightly, took off her jeans and climbed onto the bed. His ass is very raised, and his lower body is only wearing white underwear, which looks very erotic.

The underpants were also wetted, it was the water flowing out of the flower hole, and the lubricating fluid flowing out of the expanding anus hole.

"Take off your pants." Qu Rong sat on the sofa, looked up at the poor little girl on the bed, his dick was also hard, and he lifted the towel up a bit.

Qiao Hanfeng took off his pants, separated his hole from the cotton underwear, and pulled out his lewd silk. He had too much water, and when he thought of being looked at by Qu Rong like this, a lot of water flowed out of his flower hole.

"Pull your legs apart and face me."

Qiao Hanfeng bit her lip lightly, leaving lovely tooth marks. He opened his legs, revealing his half-hard dick, in the watery flower hole, and the dilated asshole, which was soft and glistening. His lower body is hairless and clean, so you can see all the parts under him at a glance.

"Break it apart."

Delicate fingers pulled the two labia majora, exposing the protected labia minora and clitoris. The clitoris was stimulated to stand upright, and the red fruit was picked by others. The labia minora could not contain the lewd water, and another stream of lewd water flowed out from the small mouth and fell on the bed sheet, which also wet Qiao Hanfeng's fingers.

"Play by yourself." Qu Rong said, picked up the hair dryer to dry his hair, but stared at the little pussy under Qiao Hanfeng.

The humming sound of the hair dryer overwhelmed Qiao Hanfeng's embarrassment, and he couldn't figure out where Qu Rong asked him to play. After a little bit of entanglement, my fingers groped and pinched the little bean.

He didn't dare to use too much force, so he rubbed it twice, and the intense pleasure flooded into his brain instantly, and the flower hole seemed to be incontinently spewing out a large stream of lewd water.

Just squeezed the clit and played myself to orgasm.

A dazed expression appeared on the beauty's face, and she didn't know whether she was grateful for her pleasure or frightened by her own sensitivity.

The sound of the hair dryer paused briefly, and Qu Rong's voice continued: "Mr. Qiao said that he is valuable, and that's all?"

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
His Majesty was madly criticized and forced to love
The silly little beauty was forcibly married to the queen
The cannon fodder soft O who was played by the rival
Beautiful wife gets fucked badly
When Knock CP is overthrown by the master
The daily life of beautiful beauties being forced [Quick Time Travel]
Recently updated novel
Admiral's contract couple
His Majesty was madly criticized and forced to love
The queen is spoiled by the stinky dogs
Daddy's Canary (Bisexual)
[Poyun-ABO] ALL Jiang Parking Storage Center
Binary starGravity
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop