3

front page
03 Clit clip/filming the uterus/camera enters the uterus
search
03 Clit clip/filming the uterus/camera enters the uterus
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The chair was laid down, Qiao Hanfeng looked at the ceiling above his head, his eyes were blurred.

Qiao Hanfeng heard Qu Rong's words, before he even had time to be afraid, he saw Qu Rong took a small clip, separated the petals with his fingers, pinched the clitoris, forced the clitoris to come out from the foreskin, and then clamped the clip on the clitoris.

Severe pain was mixed with intense pleasure. Qiao Hanfeng didn't know whether it was the intense pleasure or the more intense pain. He bit the cock in his mouth and "woo woo" twice, but he couldn't utter any screams.

The clip on the clit also has a little bell, and the pussy has a lot of water.

Qu Rong held the camera against the opening of the acupuncture point, and the oozing water stuck to the camera and stayed there again. The thin rod gradually deepened, and the beauty of the flower hole was revealed to the audience in the live broadcast room.

Different from the pink hole, the color of the vagina is a bit darker, more red and beautiful, the soft flesh is wriggling, and the folds of the vagina are also clearly visible.

The feeling of fullness in the vagina made Qiao Hanfeng wake up from the pleasure of the clitoris. Qiao Hanfeng subconsciously stretched out his hand to stop it. When his fingers touched the clitoris, his fingertips slid over the clitoris, not only did not take away the clitoris clip, but even stimulated it. clitoris. Not the pain of having just put the clit clip on, but more of the pleasure of being directly stimulated to the clitoris. The lewd bell rang, mixed with shyness and pleasure, which made Qiao Hanfeng dare not have the thought of taking off the clit clamp.

Qu Rong saw it and didn't stop it. The thin rod in his hand sank into the flower hole for a certain distance. He watched the picture sent by the camera, his dick was hard.

The red soft flesh seems to be able to breathe, shrinking to hold the camera in its mouth, and let the camera stick out to a deeper place.

Soon, a ring with a lighter color appeared on the screen, and we could see lewd water flowing out from the small opening in the center of the ring, blocking the camera, and flowing away again.

Qiao Hanfeng didn't dare to touch any part of his body, no matter if it was the chest or the clitoris, as soon as he touched it, there would be a very lewd sound of jingle dingling, and it also made him feel that he was being molested by himself, just like It was when Bei Qurong was playing, he was dissatisfied with his desire, as if he was masturbating.

The clip couldn't be removed, and the camera went into a very deep place. Qiao Hanfeng could feel the camera touching the cervix.

He looked at the ceiling, and suddenly found that there was also a screen above his head, which was also the content of the live broadcast. This is the first time he has seen the situation in his body so clearly. The lewd soft flesh is shamelessly sucking on the lens, and the ring in the depths secretes lewd water again. Under Qiao Hanfeng's gaze, his body seems to be more sensitive, flowing More water came out.

[Fuck, that's how it is, it's so fucking coquettish! 】

[There is so much water, this is the first time I have seen so much bisexuality! 】

[Don't blot the ink, quickly enter the uterus! 】

Qiao Hanfeng couldn't bear to watch the lewd words on the bullet screen, but he couldn't stop talking. The image was attractive, and it allowed him to see clearly that his body was being played with.