7

front page
07 Hugging the grass/incontinence/going to the audition with a vibrator in my mouth
search
07 Hugging the grass/incontinence/going to the audition with a vibrator in my mouth
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When he woke up in the morning, it was the same as yesterday, Qu Rong's cock was still buried in his asshole, not only that, but also the black fake cock was still stuffed in his asshole, and the urethra stick in his urethra seemed to be Be one with him. The bladder was overflowing and was about to explode, and the bladder that had not been excreted was clamoring for dissatisfaction. Not only that, the semen injected by Qu Rong in his flower hole was still blocked by the massage stick, and was tightly contained into the uterus by the cervix.

Qiao Hanfeng took a deep breath, listened to the even breathing sound behind him, and moved his body carefully.

The same scene as yesterday reappeared, just when Qu Rong's cock was about to be pulled out, Qu Rong put his arms around his waist, pressed hard, and pressed the man into his arms again, and the cock buried in the asshole hit him Into the most sensitive coquettish heart.

The horse's eyes and mouth contracted in vain, and the urethral rod was tightened, but not a drop of semen came out.

"Qu...Mr. Qu..." Qiao Hanfeng's voice trembled, and the strength of his struggle was easily suppressed by Qu Rong, "I want to pee..."

His voice was full of crying, his lower abdomen was bulging, he wanted to pee last night, but Qu Rong didn't give him a chance, he didn't even ejaculate after inserting this urethral rod last night!

Body vacated, Qu Rong hugged him and walked towards the bathroom, every step he took, some of the dick in his body would be pulled out and pushed in heavily.

In the short distance from the bed to the bathroom, Qiao Hanfeng was fucked out of his mind.

It was only when the body touched the cold countertop of the sink that the consciousness came back a little. He looked at himself in the mirror who was about to be spoiled by grass, and turned his head unnaturally. The urethral rod is tightly packed in the dick, leaving only a small ring that is easy to take out. The two lifelike pouches under the massage rod hang between the legs, and the small fork is buried in the color of the flesh, so it cannot be seen clearly.

Qu Rong raised his ass too high, the openings of the two holes were stretched until they turned white, the folds of his asshole were flattened, and the huge thing was still playing in his asshole, making ambiguous white and delicate foam out of the lewd water.

Qiao Hanfeng glanced at it and felt ashamed.

He grabbed Qu Rong's arm and begged, "Don't be here...Mr. Qu..."

He softened his voice, felt the cock in his body stop for a moment, secretly pleased, followed by more intense fucking, so that he could only open his mouth and spit out broken moans.

Consciousness kept ups and downs, pleasure mixed with extreme pain, Qiao Hanfeng moaned twice, his body trembled, feeling Qu Rong ejaculate deep again.

"Ah... no... no..." Qiao Hanfeng's body was hanging in the air again, Qu Rong carried him to the toilet, opened the toilet lid, inserted his cock into his body, hugged him, and hooked his finger on the urethral stick inside the small cock , thrust twice.

"I want... pee... pee out!!" Qiao Hanfeng screamed.

Qu Rong pulled out the urethral stick in one breath, and the unstoppable urine dripped into the toilet. The swelling on the stomach gradually deflated, and after the urine in the bladder was finished, milky white semen dripped down. Falling, drop by drop, mixed with pale yellow urine.

The bladder was opened for too long, and it couldn't close for a while, and the residual urine was squeezed out bit by bit.

Like, incontinence...

There was more shame than pleasure, Qiao Hanfeng couldn't bear to see himself like this, buried his head in Qu Rong's arms, and whimpered in his throat.

"Are you shy? You still seduced me so much last night." Qu Rong laughed softly.

The bathtub was slowly filled with hot water, and he put Qiao Hanfeng into the bathtub.

When the cock was pulled out of the back hole, the unstoppable semen flowed out, sticking to the mouth of the hole, and then floating on the water.

Qiao Hanfeng was still a little uncomfortable, he raised his eyes and looked at Qu Rong timidly, then reached out to touch his acupoint, wanting to pull out the massage stick as well. The clitoris has been bullied all night, and it has already become numb and swollen, and I have no feeling.

Qu Rong's face changed, and the gentle tone just now no longer existed: "Have I allowed it?"

Qiao Hanfeng shuddered, and barely touched the protruding pouch of the massage stick, touched it, and left immediately. His wet eyes stared straight at Qu Rong, his voice seemed to be soaked in honey, seductive and sweet, and the end of his coquettish words rose, and his pretty face showed a pitiful expression, which was hard to resist: "Mr. Qu... ...I'm sick...I have another audition this afternoon, I want to rest for a while..."

He was bullied by Qu Rong for two nights, and he was already very tired!

Qu Rong: "Isn't this cleaning you?"

Qiao Hanfeng opened his mouth: "But..." His fingers touched the dildo again, accidentally shifted its position, the branch that was stuck to the clitoris moved, and it was crushed heavily. At this moment, the organ that thought he was unconscious felt a strong pleasure, and the begging sound from his mouth turned into a sweet moan.

Qu Rong: "Mr. Qiao likes this little toy, don't you? Then take it with you, and I'll check it at night."

He didn't say the words he wanted to refuse, but just as Qiao Hanfeng wanted to refute, a systematic voice suddenly appeared in his head.

[This is the gold master! 】

Qiao Hanfeng calmed down, his legs were sore, and his clitoris was also sore, but Qu Rong was his benefactor!

"Mr. Qu..." Qiao Hanfeng called out timidly, glanced at him, and immediately lowered his head. When he raised his head again, his expression was bright, "Of course I can do what Mr. Qu wants. But... I have to pay for it." After so much, did Mr. Qu not express anything?"

"A newly planned movie, I will give you a chance to audition."

Qiao Hanfeng didn't think it was enough, but he came to these small worlds to satisfy his own desires, and Qu Rong's desires were stronger, which made him feel overwhelmed at times, but...he didn't come here for filming at all.

So he gladly accepted the offer.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Raise your butt a little higher [ABO/1v1]
Because I'm too weak, I can only be forced to love
I also want to escape from the Shura field today (quick travel)
Prince's Choice of Husband
Butter hero strategy guide
Orc's Wife
Recently updated novel
fuck daddy day son men
S class male whore
Collection of short stories with obscene words and pornographic songs
Darwin
The evil spirit is trapped in the Shura field of buying stocks
Transmigrated into ancient times and became the white lotus of the crazy male protagonist
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop