12

front page
12 Shower flushing pussy/sleep with cock in mouth
search
12 Shower flushing pussy/sleep with cock in mouth
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Qiao Hanfeng felt that he had fainted for a long time, but also felt that it hadn't been that long.

When he woke up in a daze, the physical pleasure still existed, sweeping his brain and making him unable to think normally.

Then came the feeling of continued pleasure.

There seemed to be something stuffed in his flower hole, it was so full that even the deepest part of his body seemed to be fucked open.

The manipulation didn't stop because he woke up, he couldn't help moaning, and subconsciously hugged the man on his body, leaving fingernail marks on the man's back.

The man's body stopped, in exchange for more violent manipulation.

Qiao Hanfeng was pulled into the sea of desire, and the pleasure accumulated. As he climbed to the climax, another wave of desire swept through his mind-he wanted to ejaculate.

Desires stronger than the pleasure accumulated in the flower hole accumulated in the brain, and the horse eyes held the little toy in vain, unable to vent their desires wantonly.

"Mr. Qu..." Qiao Hanfeng yelled again, panting, "I...I want to cum..."

"Mr. Qiao can't control this thing, I will help Mr. Qiao manage it." Qu Rong said.

The brain that can't think too much thinks this sentence is strange, and the desire to ejaculate suppresses this strangeness, making him beg for mercy: "Qu...Mr. Qu...let me ejaculate...please...please ..."

The beauty's crooning got her fucked harder, every time the cock penetrated the deepest part of her body, fucked her cervix, and ejaculated in the deepest part.

"I want... I want to shoot... ah ah... qu... bastard!"

When Qu Rong ejaculated in the uterus, he hooked his fingers on the small ring at the top of the urethral rod, and pulled the urethral rod out in one breath.

The particles rubbed against the sensitive urethra, the soft flesh was bullied to the point of redness, and the blocked semen shot out the moment the urethral rod was pulled out.

Qu Rong's ejaculation continued, Qiao Hanfeng was indulging in this intense pleasure, his lower abdomen gradually bulged, and his uterus was filled with semen.

"Qu..." Qiao Hanfeng took two deep breaths, looked at Qu Rong, and was startled by his gloomy expression before he could say anything.

"Mr. Qiao, what did you call me just now?"

Qiao Hanfeng probed: "Mr. Qu...Mr. Qu?"

"Mr. Qiao is too disobedient, you need to improve your memory." Qu Rong said softly, and slowly pulled out his cock.

The giant has just been shot, and it has not yet completely weakened, and it is half-hard and falls between the legs, very heavy.

Qiao Hanfeng swallowed a mouthful of saliva without backbone, and felt a little afraid of Qu Rong's words after realizing it.

"What... ah... flow... came out..." Qiao Hanfeng screamed, the semen that just ejaculated into the stomach was not blocked by the cock, and slowly flowed out.

The cervix couldn't close quickly, so the semen could only be spit out slowly, mixed with his own lewd water.

Subconsciously, Qiao Hanfeng covered the pussy with his hands, and his hands were stained with thick white semen.