3

front page
03 Crazy for Fucking / Budding / Fucking into the Uterus and Cumshot
search
03 Crazy for Fucking / Budding / Fucking into the Uterus and Cumshot
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Qiao Hanfeng snorted, recovering from the pleasure. His face was flushed, and his milky white skin was also covered with a thin layer of red, which was delicious and attractive.

The bed was completely wet by the lewd water he sprayed out, Qiao Hanfeng struggled, his fingers stretched out the flower acupoint, one finger was contained by the high-heat acupoint cavity, and it was tightly adsorbed, the soft flesh was flatteringly attached to the finger, slippery and tender.

The acupuncture point was forced to open, and a finger felt a little swollen when it was inserted. This body in this world has not yet budded, so one finger can fill the greedy flower hole.

The finger didn't penetrate very deep, Qiao Hanfeng didn't want to pierce the membrane by himself, so he thrust in the shallow part.

The sound of the hair dryer in the room sounded again, and the man's aggressive eyes swept across his lower body.

The fingers went in and out more and more smoothly, and dissatisfaction was clamoring in the depths of the flower hole, and Qiao Hanfeng quickly pulled away when the fingers touched the membrane several times.

"Haah... it's itchy... I can't reach it inside... I'm going to... my fingers are going to break my virginity... Ahh!!" The scream that even the hair dryer couldn't stop rang out in the room.

Qiao Hanfeng was getting better and better, one finger couldn't be satisfied, so he stretched out another finger. When the second finger entered the flower acupoint, the opening of the acupoint was tight, and there was pain, and when it left, it was replaced by pleasure.

"A lot of water...so hot and tender...haha...Mr. Qu, come here...come and fuck me..." Qiao Hanfeng twisted his waist without knowing the lewdness, his fingers couldn't satisfy him, and the wet water was hanging.

When the finger was pulled out, it was still attached to the thread of lewd water, which was very lewd. The fingers that were still in the hole just now opened the hole again, the pink and soft flesh was played bright red, and a lot of lewd water that was not blocked by the fingers flowed out.

The hole was itchy, and the depths were clamoring for dissatisfaction.

Qiao Hanfeng looked at Qu Rong, Qu Rong was in good shape, and the towel around his waist was loose and was about to fall off.

His hair was also dried, and the hair dryer was put aside, his eyes were fixed on Qiao Hanfeng.

"Mr. Qu..." Qiao Hanfeng softly called out, crawling on the bed with hands and feet, approaching Qu Rong.

The towel around the waist was thrown away, and the last covered scene was exposed to the air, the semi-hard dick was objectively heavy. Qiao Hanfeng thought of the pleasure of being penetrated by a cock in the last world, and her pussy contracted with hunger and thirst, and lewd water flowed out, the depth was very itchy.

Qiao Hanfeng, who was clearly aware of how coquettish he was, was fascinated by holding the cock, and the hot cock flicked in his hand, and it became completely hard.

There is no fishy smell, only the clean saponin smell after taking a bath, filled with hot air and male hormones, which fascinates Qiao Hanfeng.

The little face leaned over and kissed the cock a few times, the red lips opened to accept the cock, and the tongue swirled flexibly.

The squishy tongue licked the coronal groove, and then sent the cock into the mouth. Qu Rong's dick was so big that Qiao Hanfeng couldn't fully accommodate it, it only covered the glans head and a small section of the shaft.