v

"Hey, it's me

"Hey, it's me. Leave a message, make it hot."

"Bonjour, Cici, it's Amelie. Um, I don't know why you're avoiding me- actually, that's a lie I do. I'm sorry if I made things weird between us, I didn't mean to. We- we don't even have to talk about it, ever. You're my best friend and I miss you so please, please call me back. Je t'aime. Au revoir."

Amelie bit her nails as she put her phone face down on the breakfast bar. Célestin gave her her breakfast, a Croque Monsieur, and Belle a Croque Madame.

"She's an asshole," He murmured, taking a bite out of his own breakfast.

Amelie shrugged. "I shouldn't have done it. She was drunk."

"You were drunk, too," Belle shook her head.

Amelie shrugged, changing the subject. "We still on for bowling this afternoon?"

"Oui," Belle nodded. "Maybe Gracie'll show up."

"Ha," Amelie said sarcastically. "Ha. Ha. Ha."

The triplets ate the rest of their late breakfast before going up to their rooms to get changed. Célestin took the longest in the shower, meaning Amelie and Belle had to cut theirs short.

They begrudgingly got into his car after dressing themselves, Amelie in the back as he drove them to the bowling alley. When they got there, Amelie went in first. She looked around to see if Gracie was there before sighing when she realised that she wasn't.

Sighing, Amelie walked over to the till and paid for an alley as her siblings walked in behind her. The guy behind the till was very clearly having a hard time trying to figure out which one of them to check out.

"He's taken," Belle spoke up as Célestin nodded in agreement.

The person nodded rapidly, looking away from Célestin. "What about you two?"

Belle thought for a second. "I have a girlfriend-thing back home."

He nodded again and turned to Amelie who smiled. "I feel like I'm being prostituted off," She said before walking away.

Her siblings laughed and followed her to their alley. When they got there, she was putting their names. The names were Amelie, Salope and Crétin. Whilst they were offended, Belle and Célestin didn't bother trying to change it.

Amelie took her turn first, only knocking down eight of the pins before sitting down. Belle took her turn, getting a strike. They continued, Amelie losing, until someone cleared their throat behind them.

"Ame-Amelie?" She asked, making the three turn to see Gracie standing with an awkward smile. "Can we talk?"

"Mhm," Amelie stood up. "We're done anyway."

"We'll see you at home, Mon étoile," Belle smiled. "At a reasonable time," She then gave Gracie a pointed look. ("My star.")

"Excuse-moi, who's the oldest one here, hmm?" Amelie asked and Gracie chuckled.