8

NORTH

Did I want to be in a library with Astrid alone?

fuck no but I need to get this assignment done.So I really had no choice.

Astrid walks in five minutes late and sets her stuff down."How do you pick the time and still show up late?"."Magic".

I roll my eyes and watch her sit down across from me."Can we get food after this"."what?Why would I-".

"-Oh did you think I was doing this out the kindness of my heart?"."Well...I wouldn't say kindness but-".

"-You Thought wrong.I want some McDonald's".I grunt and nod my head.

She pulls her textbook out and says "Alright what is that you exactly need help with, Red?"."Stop calling me that".

"What?"."Red.Stop calling me red?".

"No"."No?".

She tilts her head and smirk."Does me calling you red remind you of something?"."No"I say quickly.

"It doesn't remind of you of my fingers deep in your-"."-Let's get to studying shall we?".

She looks at me with a look I can't decrypted before nodding her head."Yea Baby"."Don't call me that either".

"Then what should I call you"."My name".

"Why can't I call you Red or baby"."Because it makes me-".

"-Feel something?".

I freeze and look up at her."Im right huh?It makes you feel stuff you haven't felt in a while?"."Astrid"I warn.

She leans forward and smirks at me.God her fucking smirks were so Annoying.

But at the same time they were so fucking hot.The way it showed her deep dimples.

She leans so close that I take a deep breathe.I couldn't help but stare into her bright green eyes.

"How do you feel when I call that?"She whispers."horny"I say quickly.

"Yea? It makes you wet?"."Astrid, stop it".

"Are you wet right now, baby".I grab her face and push her back.

"Focus and stop being a horny bitch".She rolls her eyes and sits back on her chair.

I sigh in relief as she opens her textbook."Is fine.I'll have my taste of you later, Lombardi"."Whatever you say,Carrington".

She glares at me before looking down at her phone.
////////////////////////////////////

"God fuck that was amazing".

I move back in Astrid's lap as she takes a sip of water.I may have underestimated how persuasive Astrid Carrington can be.

After our study session in the library,my hormones are still all over the place due to her flirting earlier.So Four hours of eating each other out and I still can't get enough of her.