20

NORTH
"That's right.I'm your forever Astrid.We will be like this forever.I'll love you forever.I'll make love to you forever.And if anything happens,I will take care of you forever.Because your my darkest desire that I've held back for so long".

"Then let's stop holding back yea?How about a real date tomorrow?"."Okay.Yea I can do that.Baby".

I pulls her closer in my lap and she hug me tightly.I smile at her before thrusting my finger deep inside me.Her eyes rolls back as she kisses my neck.

"You okay Speedy?".

She nod my head as I put her titty back in my mouth. Astrid's tits were the best thing on this fucking planet.
Other than her eyes of course.

Wow...I'm no better than her.

"I fucking love you so much, Speedy"."I can't..Fuck..North..please".

"Please what Speedy?".I add another finger and she whimpers.Three finger deep inside her wet pussy.

"Take me to my room"."Why? I want to fuck you in here when anyone can work in on us".

"And I want you to be in my bed.So let's there yea?".I grunt and pick her up.

Astrid quickly wrap her legs around my waist.I carry her to the room and smirk to myself.

i think we should start this sex with a little fun.I run toward the bed and jump with her in my arms.

"North!"She scream.

i land on top of her and she laughs.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ASTRID
"North get your fat ass off me".I try to push her off but she smiles."I like being on top of you".

"And I hate you being on top of me"."Aww we both know that's a lie".

She smirks and pull me up in her lap.She crashes her lips on mine and we fall back on the bed.

"North "I moan."Shh baby I got you".

She cups my breast in her hand before pausing."I just realized that we have class tomorrow.Let's carry this on later"."Did I just get cockblocked...with morning classes?".

I sit up in disbelief and she smirks.

"You sure did.Until then".She pulls a blanket over and sets me in her lap."It's 10pm.We have a class early in the morning".
////////////////////////////////////

"what the hell?Are you crazy?"I ask.

River glares at me and crosses her arms."Is there a problem with how I do things?".

"Well yes, I mean you don't have any chemistry with any of the other cheerleaders.You're a hard ass for no reason so yea..There's a problem with how you do things"Artemis states.

"Im head captain and Coach brought me in because she knew I would be a better fit than those two.So get to running".

Me and North glare at her and she smiles at us.I start off the run and North takes my left.