⇣ two.

S . APPHIRE E . YES <3
tomioka giyuu x reader

- sapphire eyes, two.

Giyuu swears, it was his feet.

He absolutely had no idea what pulled him to your shop again. And at such situations, he can't exactly leave since he just came in.

He sighs inaudibly, and makes his way inside. There you were again, making a bouquet of flowers as you conversed with a customer of yours.

Once the old lady left, you sent him a smile and that feeling came into his chest once again.

Just what are they doing to me...?

He shifted slightly, walking away from the door as not to block whoever wished to leave or enter. He blinked, his ears catching the occasional and subtle hums you quietly let out. The water hashira can't help but feel pulled to the sound as it filled the shop.

"You may sit if you'd like, sapphire eyes. You've become a regular visitor."

You spoke, gesturing to the chairs on the side.

He reluctantly obeys, because truly, what else is he supposed to do? Refuse when you said that too kindly? Just as he sat, his mind slowly process your words as they hit him.

R-regular visitor?

No, no.. Giyuu didn't come.. too many times, or did he?

Wait... He blinks. What did they just call me?

The gears in his head just seemed to spin, and he stares blankly into space. You gave him a nickname?

He felt warm, familiarly, but he doesn't recognise from when or where. He blinked again, feeling warm when you called him sapphire eyes.

"What...is your name..?"

He asks, his smooth voice seemed too quiet. Giyuu internally slapped himself, asking before he could stop himself.

As for you, you blinked multiple times the moment you heard him speak, brows shooting upwards slightly in surprise. That wasn't the first time you heard him speak, yet it was the first he spoke without you starting it.

"Oh.. I'm [l/n] [y/n]."

You introduced, giving a smile.

The Tomioka couldn't help but notinoticetice your smile. Albeit, your surprise too. Frankly, he was as surprised. Did he speak and get your name or was his brain fooling him with games just as foolish?

He nods subtly, feeling awfully awkward. What were people supposed to do when they get the name??

"Tomioka..Giyuu." He said hesitantly. Right, give your name back.

"Mhm, nice to finally know you ── but I'll stick with sapphire eyes for now, is that fine?"

He subtly and mindlessly nodded, feeling like a fool. Did he seriously forget he was supposed to share his name back?

A hint of embarrassment washed over him, and even though he won't admit, your smile is so sweet.

They're nice.. I think. Yes.. He concluded internally.

He tilts his head for a moment, noticing the flowers scattered on the counter once again as you arrange them into place.

Why... did it seem like everything you did, even the simplest, was addicting?

He shook his head, blinking slightly.

What... what the hell was that thought?

He sighed to himself in relief once the attention was back to one of your customers, giving him a moment to compose himself. What has gotten into him?

For a moment it...

It was what? He wondered, he really has no idea what the the other part of his thought was. Nevertheless, he straightened himself and calmed down.

Well, that was certainly weird.

@-SXTURNNLIT !!