you're sick and taylor takes care of you

you woke up out of dead sleep with a pounding headache. you felt horrible, the room felt like it was spinning, you were nauseous, and had cold sweats. you were sure that you were running a fever. you looked over at the clock on your nightstand. you tried to read, but your eyes couldn't focus and your vision was all fuzzy. trying to concentrate on the numbers that read on the clock only made your dizziness worse. you laid back down and squeezed your eyes shut to try and stop your dizziness. it didn't work. you sat up and looked over at taylor who was sound asleep. next thing you knew, your stomach turned and your mouth began to fill with saliva, you knew what was next. you jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.
taylor jolted right out of dead sleep. all she heard was feet slam on the floor followed by running and the bathroom door closing. what she heard next broke her heart and she got up. she heard you gagging. she got up out of bed and ran into the bathroom, where she saw you hunched over the toilet vomiting. she quickly grabbed your hair in her hand and pulled it back into a ponytail. with her free hand she was rubbing your back.

"it's okay, baby, let it all out." taylor said.

after a few minutes your stomach settled and you stopped vomiting. you flushed the toilet and closed the lid. you tried to stand up, but you just collapsed into taylor's arms. you had no strength to stand up. taylor guided you up once again and sat you down on the toilet. she grabbed your toothbrush and put some toothpaste on the toothbrush. she handed it to you.

"here y/n. brush it will help you get the taste out your mouth." taylor said.

"thanks tay." you said in a groan.

after you finished brushing taylor helped you walk to the bed.

"do you need anything y/n?" she asked.

"no, i just want to sleep." you said.

"okay, my love." taylor said with a smile on her face.

taylor hated seeing you sick. she would do anything to make you feel better even if that would mean she would get sick. she didn't care. she only cared that you well. taylor takes care of you while you're sick. after about a week you were back to you're normal self. it turned out you had the stomach flu.

———————————————————————
sorry it's short i kind of gave up on it halfway through writing it. please give me requests because i have no idea what to write😭

word count: 445