taylor cries herself to sleep in your arms

a/n: 1k reads??!! that's crazy😭 anyway tysm guys for the reads and votes❤️ also i might not be updating a lot bc school is starting back up😢 anywayss enjoy <3
—————————————————————
you were laying in your bed watching 'friends' when all of a sudden you heard the front door slam shut and a loud groan following. you quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs. when you got down stairs you saw taylor sitting on the couch with her head in her hands.

"tay? are you okay?" you asked softly.

taylor looked up at you and you saw her usually bright blue eyes look dull. there was a tear streak on her cheek and you could tell she was crying.

"oh, honey, what's wrong?" you ask grabbing taylor into your arms.

taylor couldn't answer all she could do was look at you then back at the ground.

"here, why don't we head upstairs so you can shower and then we can cuddle, and you could maybe tell me what's wrong?" you said.

taylor nodded. you both headed upstairs into your bedroom. you waited on the bed until taylor was done with her shower and she was all dressed. once taylor sat down on the bed she immediately started to break down in tears. you grabbed her into your embrace and just let her cry. you occasionally would ask if she wanted to talk about it, but every time she tried, it just made her cry even harder. eventually taylor settled down and stopped crying. you looked down at taylor and saw that she had fallen asleep. you smiled at how peaceful she looked, but that smile quickly changed to a frown. you realized that she had cried herself to sleep and that broke your heart. you hate to see taylor like this.

——————————————————————
sorry it's short but like i have no idea what to write😭 anyway requests are open just please NO smut🙏