tay... i need you (requested)

HEY GUYS🤠 i am backkkk i've been sick for the past couple days but i am feeling better so i'm back to writingggg ENJOYYYYY

tw//: anxiety/panic attack

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
taylor had gone to the studio, so you were left alone. you wished she hadn't gone in though. you been struggling with your anxiety lately. you just wanted taylor to be with you. you just didn't bother because you didn't want to bother her while she was at the studio because you knew how important her music is to her. you didn't want to annoy her.

it had gotten to the point where you got caught up in your thoughts and it all just became too much. you started getting angry with yourself and you started to cry. you wanted to call taylor so bad. as you cried you started to shake. in that moment annoying taylor was the least of your worries you needed her now.

you picked up your phone and called her. it was hard to dial her number as your hands were so shaky.

"taylor?" you said with a shaky voice

"baby? are okay?" she asked

"no i need you" you said through sobs

"what happened y/n/n?" she asked.

"i don't know i-i-i just need you" you said as your breathing started to become uneven.

"baby? i need you to breathe." she said calmly but sternly

"i-i-i cant tay" you said as you sobbed harder while trying to catch your breath

"yes you can. listen to my voice baby" taylor said as she grabbed her keys and left the studio.

"tay i need you" you said quietly

"i know baby i'm on my way. please hang in there. just breathe y/n everything will be okay." she said as she sped through traffic

"tay i'm trying it's not working i'm scared. when are you going to be here?" you said shakily

"i'm almost there baby. just breathe in through your nose out through your mouth. you got this" she said

as you tried to breathe, but it wasn't working, you heard the front door slam shut. taylor came running up the steps and into your shared bedroom. taylor came in and crouched down beside you and grabbed your hands.

"hey, it's okay baby" she said reassuringly

"i'm so scared tay" you said

"it's ok just listen to my voice in breathe." she said.

taylor demonstrated and you mimicked her. after a little while your breathing went back to semi normal. taylor scooped you up and put you on the bed. she got in with you and you cuddled in bed.

"you okay baby?" she asked while she stroked you hair with her fingers.

all you could do was nod.

taylor kissed your forehead and held you tighter in her embrace.

"i love you so much y/n" she said.

"i love you too tay" you said back.