taylor gets sick on stage

taylor's pov

i was on the last song for the rep set, look what you made me do, when a huge wave of nausea hit me.

it came out of no where but the feeling of being sick came fast. i looked out into the crowd and saw y/n.

"are you okay?" y/n mouthed.

i nonchalantly shook my head and that made y/n stand up from her seat.

"meet me back stage i think i'm going to be sick" i mouthed back.

next thing i saw y/n get up from her seat and start walking backstage.

i kept on doing the choreography, but the nausea got worse. i abandoned the choreography and ran over to my back up vocalists.

"guys i need you to carry on the rest of the song i feel like i'm about to throw up." i said.

they nodded their heads.

as soon as i turned around to run back stage my mouth watered and next thing i knew i was bent over throwing up on the stage.

some of the backstage crew ran onstage to come get me and bring me backstage.

y/n was waiting there with a trash can which she handed me. she held my hair back and rubbed my back.

"tay are you okay baby?" y/n asked.

"no my stomach hurts really bad" i said.

"shh it's okay baby" y/n said.

"are you done baby?" she asked softly

"i think for now" i said taking a seat on the ground.

"i need to get back out there" i said.

"no you don't tay you're sick" she says

"no, i'm fine i can finish" i said standing up.

"tay you have throw up all over your costume you are not going back out there." she said.

"shit" i said under my breath.

"you can reschedule the show okay?" she said.

"okay well at least let me go talk to them" i said.

"no you're gonna stay here and i'm going to go talk to them." she said.

once y/n made it out on stage to inform my fans i started crying because i felt so bad that this happened. i was also very embarrassed because that happened in front of everyone and it's surely going to be all over the internet.

i was crying so hard i didn't realize that y/n had come back.

"tay honey why are you crying" she said picking me up from the ground.

"i'm just so embarrassed and i feel so bad that i had to postpone the show." i said while crying.

"tay it's okay it happens to the best of us but i promise you your fans were really understanding. okay?" she said softly.

i nodded my head while sniffling.

"come on let's get you changed and then get you back to the hotel so you can rest" she said.

———————————————————————
sorry i haven't updated in a while i've just been caught up with school and i've had a busy schedule. i don't have school today so i'm gonna publish as much as i can today. this is a draft so i hope you enjoy! love you all!!