Chapter 3

*Friday*

Josh, Freya and Jeff are all in Josh's car. They are driving to JJ & Simon's flat. They pull into the car park then exit the car.

Jeff is nervous because there will be people he doesn't know and people he's watched on youtube for years.

The 3 of them are standing at the door and Josh knocks. The opens Revealing Simon Minter, better known as MiniMinter.

Josh & Freya greet Simon. Simon looks at Jeff.

Simon: you're Jeff right?

Jeff: yeah, i can't believe i'm actually talking to you right now. i've watched you on youtube for ages.

Simon: always nice to meet a fan, come on in you 3.

Simon shuts the door. They all walk into the living room where the rest of the Sidemen are with Their partners and other friends. Jeff is stunned in not only nerves but also starstruck.

Simon: Jeff i'll introduce you to the others.

Jeff: ok

They walk to the other Sidemen.

Simon: lads, this is the kid Josh told up about. Jeff, these are the guys. i'd assume you already know who they are.

Jeff: of cource i do, i've watched the sidemen for ages. i love all the football videos

Ethan: are you any good?

Jeff: i'm alright at it i guess

Simon: can you do tricks/skills?

Jeff: i can do a couple

Simon: if i go grab a football could you show us?

Jeff: sure

Simon gets a ball then hands it to Jeff getting everyone's attention. Jeff puts his head phones on and plays music. He then starts to do skills/tricks.

⬇️ you don't have to watch whole video of you don't want to⬇️

While doing the 'freestyle skills' everyone present is stunned. The whole time he us unaware that everyone's eyes are on him as he continues.

After going for nearly 10 minutes straight he stops by lightly sending the ball to Simon. He takes his headphones off smiling. He looks around sees everyone at the gathering watching him in shock.

He rubs the back of his neck in embaressment. They all clap, he just bowes. He turns his music off.

Talia and another girl walk over to the Sidemen, Freya and Jeff. Talia kisses Simon and introduces the other girl.

Talia: guys this is my sister Jessica, Jess these are the guys.

She says hi to everyone until she locks eyes with Jeff. Everyone looks at them confused.

Jessica: have we met before? you look very familiar

Jeff: not that i'm aware of. i'm Jeff, Jeff Williams.

Jessica: i though it was you

Talia: you 2 know each other?

Jessica: yeah, we go to the same high school.  well i do, i haven't seen you in a couple months.

Jeff: wait, Jessica Mar?

Jessica: yep, that me.

His eyes widen a bit.