Chapter 4 *Trigger Warning*

*The next day*
Jeff wakes up and looks at his phone. He sees a text from Jess. He sits up and looks at it.

Jess: hey Jeff. me, Sasha and Hannah are going out in a little bit, if it's ok with Josh and Freya do you want to come?

Jeff: sure, i'll ask them now

Jeff gets out of bed and gets dressed.

Jeff walks into the kitchen/living room area. He sees Josh and Freya talking while Josh is writing something. Freya sees Jeff.

Freya: morning Jeff, did you sleep ok?

Jeff: i guess so, can i ask you something?

Freya: fire away

Jeff: Well Jess asked if i could go out with and 2 of her friend, is it ok if go?

Freya: Talia's sister Jess?

Jeff: yeah

Freya: i don't see why not, Josh?

Josh: i have no issue with it, just let us know if you need us. and let us know when your coming back.

Jeff: got it

Josh: do you want a lift to Simon and JJ's?

Jeff: yeah

The pair exit the flat. They walk down to the car park. They climb in Josh's car and start driving to JJ and Simon's flat.

Josh: be honest with me Jeff

Jeff: aren't i always?

Josh: yes and no.

Jeff: how have i not been honest?

Josh: you never told us you wasn't going to school, you never told us about the bullying that happened

Jeff: it's in the file, if you cared to actually read it properly

Josh: why didn't you tell us?

Jeff: yeah just tell strangers i was bullied and have them show simpathy that i don't want. tell them that was one of the reason i wanted to kill myself, the same reason i almost died a couple years ago.

Josh parks the car and looks at Jeff.

Josh: i'm sorry for bringing it up Jeff, i can't say i know how you feel because i don't. i only know how it feel to look from the outside, it was the same with Ethan. but i'm sorry for mentioning it.