Uptown girl- Glory and Murderbas-uhh Deathbringer

"Uptown girl, she's been livin' in her uptown world, I bet she never had a backstreet guy, I bet her mama never told her whyI'm gonna try for an uptown girl, she's been living in her white bread world, as long as anyone with hot blood can, and now...

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl, she's been living in her white bread world, as long as anyone with hot blood can, and now she's lookin' for a downtown man, that's what I am"
-"Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel

I love this song, and recently, I was scrolling on Deviantart, when I stumbled upon a piece of Lion King fanart that was inspired by it.
Unforunately, I couldn't find the piece when I looked for it again, but it inspired me to make some GloryBringer art!
I think this fits them perfectly, and I cn't believe I didn't think of it sooner.

GloryBringer isn't my FAVORITE ship (FathomGo easily beats it, lol), but I think it's pretty hilarious, it's clear that they care for each other, and I have no issue with it.
If you want to hear a balanced and unbaised discussion of GloryBringer, you should check out this video JMA made a while ago.
It's good to know that I'm not the only person in the fandom who asseses things from every angle.

I'm still working out how to draw Nightwings, and I still don't know about my Glory design. . . .
The shading on this looking nuts, I have no clue how that happened.

Renx out!