Prologue

A Savannah queen sat in the clearing of Sea Clan as the father sat next to her a foot away from the queen not paying attention gulping down his prey as the queen sighed padding to the med den to deliver the kits knowing it was time. The tom sat there waiting on the outside of the den not worried as she came out carrying the two kits to the nursery as the tom sighed straight face. "What are the kits names?" The tom asked. "Pronghorn' Kit and Leopard' Kit" She smiled. Moons later Pronghorn' Kit was an apprentice and now Pronghorn' Paw and Leopard' Kit was 3 moons old. The mother stared down at the father with a straight face as the father never cared for the kits never cared to feed them just cared for his clan and himself. "Why do you never care for our kits or our family?!" The mother hissed. "Because the warrior code says always put your clan first, I'm just trying to do my warrior duties I'm not always going to have time for our kits!" He snarled. "Well ever since I was expecting you never paid a single attention to me nor the kits!" She snarled back at him as she huffed unsheathing her claws. "That's not true!" He huffed once more getting to her face scrunching her nose. She snarled "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yowled slashing his face as he hissed. "OH REALLY!?" He yowled once more pinning her to the ground slashing her face once more as she pushed him over into the water under the rocks as the clan gasped watching them he raced to the nursery to take one of the kits and part their separate ways but a tall German shepherd Two Leg dog barked watching them from above as he mauled the two cats to death as they screamed in terror the dog snarled at the kits as Pronghorn watched in terror as tears formed in her eyes watching the entire time. Pronghorn hissed, grabbing her little brother and sprinting to Breeze Clan territory. Leopard didn't know what was happening but before he knew it moons later, he was an apprentice and his sister Pronghorn' Trot was now one of the greatest warriors to ever exist hunting for her clan and respecting the warrior code. "May all those old enough to run with the strong winds gather below the high rock for a clan meeting!" The Breeze Clan leader yowled below him. Every cat from every angle gathered around. "Sea Clan has warned us all about a forest fire caused by Two Leg monsters that is close to our border and stared on their side of our border and is headed this way... we must evacuate! Shark' Tooth make sure everyone is out of camp immediately we must evacuate to Amethyst Clan!" He yowled Pronghorn made sure her and her brother Leopard were safe as once they were running to camp the fire spread faster than they thought everyone was sprinting as fast as they could as the fire caught up to Pronghorn and she caught her foot on fire as Leopard went to help her. "RUN DON'T THINK ABOUT ME!" She yowled at him. "No... I'm not going to leave you behind! I can't let you die!" Leopard mewed in panic his anxiety started building up as he tried to blow the fire out while still running but he lost Pronghorn that day and couldn't save her in time. Leopard went back to her after the fire was over and lay in her burnt body crying. "Please...Don't leave me" He sobbed tears fell down his cheeks as Pronghorn in Star Clan as a ghost touched his nose as he closed his eyes. "I'll never leave you... I'm always by your side... even in spirit..." She mewed calmly as he gasped smiling as he wiped his tears dragging the body to the river as he sighed grieving before padding back to the clan. 

Word Count=667

Hey yall authors note here just wanted to say if you have any of this that triggers you like, Gore warning, or LGBTQIA+ do not read and leave or if you just dont like it dont leave hateful comments and JUST LEAVE DO NOT READ PLEASE i would like everyone to have a nice day and hoping I can post more often I think i'll post a chapter a day anyways I hope you have a nice rest of your day/night BYE POOKIES AND LEAVE HELPFUL/FUNNY/POSITIVE COMMENTS PLEASE