Chapter 2=The battle

(I decided to do only Beetle's or Hornet's POV now bc its easier for my brain lol)  

Beetle's POV= 

Few minutes later they stopped by the barn witnessing A Black and White Maine Coon Tom nuzzling on Leopard' Prowl. Coffee saw this as an opportunity to get some help in case of a battle with Dusk' Clan. "Leopard' Prowl..." Coffee spoke. "GAH!" Leopard gasped not sensing Coffee's presence. "Yes?" Leopard asked moving away from The black tom to face Coffee. "We need your help... both of you... you both look capable to fight and heal...will you help us? Dusk' Clan is after us... you know the unknown island over there? Its Dusk' Clan's home... they've been hiding away for a while till recently... Hornet joined.... And she's very powerful and evil... we need you to help us fight them off in case the decide to battle us...we've decided to hide the kits inside the barn and have Rain' Paw fight... he's been training a while even know he's not from a clan...He's been trained by us since we're from a clan...and so... I think he should experience his first battle... if it doesn't go well and he's too wounded you can heal him, and he can stay with the kits in the barn." Coffee spoke desperation in his eyes. Leopard hesitated. "Ok... I have a plan for how we can hold them off...Dusk' Clan seems small...so if we get at-least 9 or 10 warriors including us that should hold them off...And Sage' Sight over here can help us by being our keen eye and warning us for danger...I can help by healing inside the barn in case of danger and they're too wounded to fight we can send them inside the barn with the kits...we shall camp here and store food and stuff till Dusk' Clan decides to fight... or if they do decided to fight..." Leopard stated. "Sounds like a perfect plan... I'll go get some from Breeze' Clan..." "And I'll get some from Amythest Clan!" We both said almost at the exact same time as both parted ways to find more warriors. "I'll be back I'm just going to find some from around the barn and stuff cats outside of clans... and not kitty pets for your information" Leopard chuckled padding off. Breeze came back with about 5 warriors, one of them looking like the leader. A Tall slender Black Tom stepped forward. "Hello... Names Crow' Star... Leader of Breeze' Clan... I heard Dusk' Clan is causing some of you trouble... even though your loners... I still respect you guys... I helped most of you from a forest fire...all cats deserve a chance a life even if they were born a loner, rouges on the other paw are different... they had a chance at life... and ruined it.. Anyways I brought some of my warriors, Shark' Tooth is looking after the clan so I will be able to help" Crow' Star spoke as 4 other warriors stepped forward next to Crow' Star. "I have...Faded' Desert, Darkened' Whisper, Raven' Foot, and Vole' Paw, Vole' Paw is a moon away from a being a warrior so don't worry she's very experienced... I see you have a plan...Medicine cat... Keen eye... perfect...Vole' Paw go train with Darkened' Whisper and get ready for the battle, the rest of you train like Darkened and Vole' Paw... you need to be prepared..." Crow ordered as he watched over his warriors and maybe even training himself and getting ready for the battle. Beetle came back with 3 warriors and an apprentice. "Greetings...I heard trouble with Dusk' Clan... I'm one of Amythest Clans top warriors, Aspen' Branch... this is Cedar' Wood and Otter' Tusk more of our great warriors, and this is Couger' Paw very experienced... lets go train and get prepared for the battle Amythest Clan. Then Leopard came back with two cats looking like loners. "This is River' Ripple, and Tiger' Eyes, I heard they were Hornet's adoptive parents, but they've been disappointed by the news they heard about her lately." Leopard sighed. "Greetings everyone... lets go train until they're ready... I see we've decided to set up camp..." River spoke as he dipped his head in agreement. "Sage go keep watch in that tree and tell us when you see them coming and send the signal and we'll hide..." Sage nodded. "The signal will be this" He said as he acted like he would tap his paw on his forearm 4 times. Everyone nodded as Sage climbed the top branch of the tree gracefully and watched with his sage keen eye. Few minutes passed everyone felt prepared and he sent the signal as everyone went to go hide pretending like no one was there. Sage hid his scent low as the clan didn't notice Sage and acted like everything was fine as the whole clan as there yet they were small. They decided to steal prey and Crow' Star hissed grabbing the Dusk' Clan cats scruff and throwing them 5 feet in the air before they landed on there stomach as he grabbed the prey(all of it) and hid it. "BREEZE CLAN NOW!" He yelled 4 more cats came out including an apprentice as they went to attack. Breeze clan was quick-witted and fast on there feet to dodge there attacks but it wasn't enough as Sage signaled for Amythest to come out as Beetle and Amythest Clan appeared at Breeze' Clans side attacking at Dusk' Clans wits. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS BEETLE' JAW!?" Hornet yowled. "I'm stronger than I was before mother... don't underestimate my power... you started this and lost your chance at life...Fight now and taste our fury or back down and surrender!" I yowled. "BREEZE CLAN... AMYTHEST CLAN.... RIVER, TIGER, COFFEE.... FIGHT!!" I yowled as three more cats appeared to fight they all fought well attacking and dodging their attacks well, but they still got hit a couple of times. Soon half of Dusk' Clan's clan was dead three cats were only in the barn seeing Leopard' Prowl. "Hornet' Sting! We must Retreat! We can't afford to lose any more warriors half of our clan is already dead!" A Calico She-Cat from Dusk-Clan spoke. "DO YOU THINK IM A COWARD POND'STEP?! NO WAY!" Hornet yowled. "We need to retreat... do you want to live in this clan or die right away?" Pond' Step mewed as Hornet refused leaping in the air and biting my neck as I hissed scratching her muzzle as I ripped her underside apart hissing in pain as she drilled my muzzle to the ground. Coffee hissed mangling her scruff and pinning her to the ground as he ripped her mane and underside apart as Hornet yowled in pain trying to push him off yet it was unsuccessful. "COFFEE NO!" I yelled. "WHAT SHE NEEDS TO BE KILLED!" He yowled. "She's my mother let me fight her until she surrenders" I mewed as Coffee stepped off of her as I yowled in the air grabbing a Two- Leg object (A Metal Screw) and stabbed it in her pelt pinning her to the ground as she began choking I held her to the ground taking out the Two-Leg object and biting her neck as hard as I could as blood spirted out. "BEETLE' JAW PLEASE... DON'T DO THIS! I MAY BE EVIL BUT IM STILL YOUR MOTHER!" She yowled. "No mother...you lied to me my entire life...I had every right to be as angry as I was...and instead of changing yourself you got even more evil and tried to kill me earlier just because dad left you!" I began. "You deserve this...it'll all be over soon don't worry..." I mewed desperation in her eyes before she stopped moving and breathing laying on the ground unalive. I stepped down at her body licking some of the blood off. "Goodbye mother..." I whispered a single tear shed from my eyes as everyone from the fight came out Pond' Step left bounding away being the only survivor left. It began to rain as everyone from the fight came to mourn Hornet before letting her body sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Word count=1344

Authors Note= Hey Y'all soooo sorry for late post I haven't been posting recently because I had an ant infestation in my room and we needed to spray, and I usually keep my computer at my desk in my room and I've been sleeping on the couch to have the ants die but thankfully everything's ok and the ants are pretty much gone so yeah I hope I can post more often just something came up this time anyways have a nice day/night BYE POOKIES <3 LEAVE HELPFUL AND HAPPY/FUNNY COMMENTS HATERS DON'T LEAVE COMMENTS AND DON'T READ