Chapter 4 The Meet

I sighed a few hours later I was woken up by a mysterious cream-colored She-Cat. My back arched my eyes wide in fear as I stumbled at my forepaws to stand.

"Hello! You're finally awake! Storm' Pond! She's awake!" The she-cat chirped as a large blueish gray tom padded inside and sniffed me.

"Hello young one..." The tom smiled as I stood in fear.

"Where am I?! Who are you guys? Where are my kits and my family?!" I snarled unsheathing my claws.

"Calm down...they're safe here...we found you in the barn nearby and we saw your fur was matted and your family well tried attacking us...we explained that we were trying to help and we could help you guys and they believed us so they followed us to our home...you were still asleep on the beds when we dragged you here so we left you there so you could wake up on your own..." The tom explained.

"Oh...Thank you...We did need help due to the dangerous area we were in...I'm Beetle' Jaw...I'll introduce you to my family once I find them..." I sighed drinking the air as Rain' Tuft emerged from the darkness of the shadows and pounced on me playfully.

"Your awake!" Rain smiled nuzzling me as I stood.

"This is Rain' Tuft my first-born son..." I sighed.

"Ah! Hello! You must be Pheonix' Song and Storm' Pond...I've heard about you in gatherings!" Rain smiled.

Soon enough Coffee' Breeze emerged from the shadows along with Goose' Paw and Bug' Kit.

"And this is Coffee' Breeze, Goose' Paw and Bug' Kit" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, and your family...I'm Phoenix' Song and this is my brother Storm' Pond..." She introduced dipping her crown to the cats. The cats all dipped their crowns to each other and talked with one another. Before anything else happened, a rustle was heard with behind the crates as Dragon' Paw emerged playfully pouncing on me before he rolled off me.

"Dragon' Paw!" I purred as a low purr was hard within him.

"It's Dragon' Flight now!" He puffed out his chest proudly.

"I can see your so big now! As big as Rain' Tuft!" I smiled we talked for a few moments before my grief suddenly washed away. We padded out of the barn and said our goodbyes before we turned towards Sage' Sight and Leopard' Prowl.

"Leopard' Prowl! It's been so long!" I smiled and a rusty purr emerged from both.

"I'm an elder now...I retired early to be with Sage' Sight and gave the medicine role to my apprentice...Vole' Paw...Well She's Vole' Bite now...but still..." He smiled Sage' Sight was protectively watching over Leopard.

"That's amazing! I'm happy for you!" I smiled as Heather' Fang and Wasp' Tail padded up to us.

"Hey guys! We were looking for you...how are you, Beetle?" Wasp asked as we talked with one another before Wasp, Heather and we set off to find a new journey to set off on. 

Word count: 495

Hey yall! Im so so so so sorry!!! I've been so caught up with school and grades and Thanksgiving is already here!? Im so sorry! I have completed this story so have fun reading the rest and the beginning of the new book No Escape, The Traitor! Have fun reading and bye pookies!! LOVE YA <3