THE GREIF

(Btw all of the Pov's is always going to be Beetle's POV)

Few days past after Hornet died and everyone and everything has been so sad lately nothing has changed except Rain' Paw and now Rain' Tuft and Tide' Kit is now Tide' Paw Fern' Kit is almost an apprentice but not quite. I sighed, turning to Coffee as he stared at the empty sky no stars were seen. 

"We shouldn't have killed her...I should've just run away..." 

I sighed, tears filling my eyes. 

"No, it's not your fault... she was evil and she's in the dark forest now...its not your fault your mom became evil." Coffee mewed comforting me as he nuzzled me under my chin. I sighed, 

"Thank you, but it still hurts...I grew up with her and she's dead now...how and why did things have to be this way..."

 I cried as tears fell to the floor. Meanwhile Tide' Paw, Rain' Tuft, and Fern' Kit is all fast asleep dog piling on the hay inside the barn. 

"I have to go- I must speak with someone..." I mewed bounding away to find Wasp' Tail and Heather' Fang. As soon as I saw a Savannah Tom with an orange and white Norwegian Forest cat, I bounded up to them panting. 

"WASP' TAIL, HEATHER' FANG!" I shouted tears stained my face as I looked panicked. 

"Beetle? What's wrong?" They asked. (For context Wasp said the beetle part and heather said the what's wrong part) I said nothing as I just cried nuzzling Wasp. Wasp stood there comforting me yet confused. 

"I...I killed Hornet..." I admitted crying. They both gasped. "Is it because she's evil? Did you fight her?" Wasp asked. 

"It's a long story but she joined Dusk' Clan and they fought us because they're evil...and we fought them alongside with Amythest Clan and Breeze Clan and Leopard and Sage' Sight and this calico she-cat tried to stop her but Hornet refused and died to us instead..." I explained crying.

 "Shhh its ok calm down...its not your fault I know your sad...but she'll always be with you in spirit...plus she was evil anyways...we'll always be here for you..." Wasp said as he nuzzled me as tears fell from my face and hit the ground before I felt a sudden chill go down my spine. I turned my face was stained with tears as an angry dark forest ghost appeared as I broke away the winds started getting ferocious the more I looked at the ghost. 

"BEETLE JAW" the ghost spoke angrily as it got closer I got chills down my spine. I eventually recognized the ghost as my mother as I wiped my face as I made a low growl as I unsheathed my claws. The ghost hissed yelling out, 

"HOW DARE YOU KILL ME!" The ghost yelled in anger before yelling and disappearing into darkness. I gasped being confused as I sheathed my claws. My eyes suddenly burned with rage as I unsheathed my claws again as I yowled in anger. Coffee turned to me confused and worried for me as I turned to Wasp, Heather and Coffee before bolting away in such emotions that I had. I then stopped by the barn plopping on the hay and drifting to sleep trying not to think about the ghost or any of my emotions or my sudden outrage that I had earlier.

Words=551

IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS I was gone for 4 days on a vaction of Winchester and my phone broke so I couldn't type the story on my phone so I ended it early here because im losing motivation and I wanted to finish as quickly as I could for you guys so you didn't have to wait. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and until next time! BYE POOKIES <3