ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔤𝔢

"There are reasons for everything

Think before you say something,
Or Karma will follow your steps."
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This book is written by yours truly, Sehyahara Ren. This is a FanFICTION which means the characters, names, places and the plot all belong to it's rightful owner of Tokyo Revengers, Wakui. It came from both manga illustrations and anime called Tokyo Revengers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

✺ This book 'Partner In Chaos' is just one of my many creations (that are created out of boredom) and something I just wanna share.

✺ This work is poorly written because first: I am no professional and I didn't study writing or whatever. Second, many scenes probably doesn't make sense or you'll spot a plot hole here and there. If you do, I'm giving you my apologies in advance, don't insult me so much because trust me, I will kindly insult you back 😇

✺ There's countless Grammar and spelling mistakes in this book and you will always encounter them. I don't really edit my works while writing.

✺ If you have concerns, feel free to chat me in my discord because I don't really check my Wattpad inbox.

(Discord: _day_night)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WARNINGS

➤ Wrong Grammar, spellings and lots of typos. Please beware, don't complain to me later because I am already warning you now. If you can't tolerate mistakes (because you're some kind of perfectionist or you're just picking a fight) please save me the effort of escorting you out the way you came in, yeah?

➤ This book includes character deaths and descriptive scenarios of murder so...please leave if that triggers you. I don't wanna cause harm to others but if you're one of those who don't listen to warnings or don't read warnings at all, feel free to harm yourself if you want, that's on you.

➤ Things such as r*pe, suicide and tortures are mentioned in this book. (Only mentioned, don't worry.)

➤ Illogical scenes and toxic relationships.

➤ Childish characters, Annoying characters, Stupid moments and those reality lime stuff.

➤ Plagiarism is a crime.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

🄸🄽🄵🄾🅁🄼🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

✺ This book is a crossover fanfiction of an anime/manga called "Tokyo Revengers ".

✺ This book is under the the genre of ▫️ FANFiction/ Comedy/ Tragedy/ Fluff+Angst/ Anime/ Manga/ Fictional/ Supernatural/ Grammatical Errors/ Wrong spellings/ Illogical scenes/ Romance.

✺ This book followed the following🔹 Crossover/ Anime+Manga/ Gore/ Death(s)/ Torture/ Abilities/ Mention of Suicide/ Mention of Depression/ Family Problems.

✺ None of the pictures in this book belongs to me, they have their rightful owner.

✺ ⚠️ Warnings ::: To those who will read this book there might be some scenes that are triggering for you, please proceed with caution.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

❝I don't think there's something
worthy to talk about myself, really.❞

⚘ Hmm... Obviously, I aspire to be a writer. However, an official writer that are to be paid isn't my goal at the moment. My goal is to first finish my school- then really start writing a book. (You know, the serious one.)

⚘ In order to reduce my stress, frustrations and the growing depression caused by the problems in real life, I write Fanfictions. (Lots of them, just for fun. Writing Fanfictions are really distracting and fun.)

⚘ I don't just write fanfictions. I also write ORIGINAL NOVELS that are made by me. The characters, plot, settings belonged to me fully.

⚘ I am still a student, I've already said that. That is all you need to know about me cuz I don't know what else to place in this self introduction.

⚘ Don't expect much notes from me, I don't know what to say most often. But, if I do, feel free to ignore them (like how many people does.)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAVOR

➥ I know this is a lot to asked

➥ I know this is a lot to asked. But if you haven't done it yet, can you please follow me?

➥ I hope you enjoy this story even if it's stupid.

➥ Please comment down the date today- exactly the date of when you had read this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Further update news is posted on my board.

Have some cake before you start, dove<3
🍰✨