𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʟᴏʟ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʙᴀᴅ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ.

ᴄᴏᴅᴇꜱ

• [ʏ/ɴ] = ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
• [ʟ/ɴ] = ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
• [ʜ/ᴄ] = ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
• [ᴇ/ᴄ] = ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ

- ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ ᴏʀɢɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

-- Humans are creatures with an undecipherable heart

-- Humans are creatures with an undecipherable heart. You can understand a person within seconds of meeting them, or you cannot understand them at all even though you've spent half of your life with them.

That is just how life works. Not everyone showed transparency, unwilling to display their thoughts and feelings in the open in fear of getting hurt.

[Y/n] [L/n] is a name engraved deeply in Baji Keisuke's heart and mind, yet no one knows it.

Scarred by the tragedy of his own mistake from long ago, Keisuke deemed his affairs far too violent and dangerous for the person he holds so dear.

He can let the world burn to ashes.

But never will he let you get burned, especially not because of him.

༺❀༻

-- There are countless circumstances where one creates choices of mistakes. One of such circumstances is losing options to begin with, a desperate situation where every single course or actions could change everything for the worst.

In a case where every option carries greater risks and sacrifices, the best action is to go with the one where the risk and sacrifices are less, no?

Baji Keisuke is the name of the person who gave [Y/n] [L/n] light in the darkest time of her life.

Forced by the circumstances, she ended up choosing the wrong choice and suffering the consequences. Now she deemed herself unworthy of what she truly deserves.

If ever the world burns to ashes,

She will step out of her safety and embrace him, sacrificing her peace in exchange for chaos.

--End of Prologue --

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

⤠First Chapter will be published 1 hour after the publication of the Prologue <3