Prologue

Prince Scott Major is 19 but you can imagine his surprise when his parents set up an arranged marriage with him and Prince James of the Cod and Ocean Empires. But he was on the other side of the cod war! His parents told him it was for the best since his older twin and heir to the throne, Xornoth was corrupted and banished and that the kingdom needed it. His younger sister, Lauren tried to get him to see the bright side but he can't see the bright side. Lauren is dating a guy she really likes so why couldn't he? He did appreciate the fact his parents considered that he was gay. He was glad not to be put with Queen Elizabeth. She was pretty but not his type. She was dating the King of Mezalia but her parents could just stop her. She was 2 years younger than him anyway. He had actually never seen the Prince in real life. All he knew was he was part cod.

Prince James Shadow, or Jimmy as he prefers to be called, of the Cod and Ocean Empires was very surprised to be set up to be wed to Prince Scott of Rivendelle. He expected they he was going to be betrothed to Princess Lauren. He had to admit that Prince Scott was good looking but he didn't want to be married to him! He was on the other side of the cod wars for cod's sake! EW!  Lizzie could date for love! Why couldn't he!

A\N here we go! Listening to brother right now. And also I lived. I'm going to post again tommorow.😁 - Katie💕