Chapter 2 - Jimmy's POV

"We have to share a bed?" Scott asked but he didn't sound mad or annoyed or anything I would expect him to feel but he sounded... I don't know. Not mad. Quizzical? Am I over reacting? Probably.

"We should probably get downstairs because it's dinner time," I said.

"Okay," he muttered and followed me out of the room.

I didn't even notice but somehow we ended up holding hands. I blushed when I realized it but didn't let go.(AW💕)

(the adults aren't in the room) We arrived downstairs and I walked over to Lizzie so I could sit next to her. Princess Lauren was sat next to me and Scott sat next to her. "Already holding hands I see," Lizzie teased. I turned red.

"What am I hearing about holding hands?" Lauren added. "Scott, why are you a tomato? I thought you were Elsa." I bit back a laugh.

" Lauren! I was 10! " Scott moaned.

"Yeah and it was hilarious to see you in an Elsa costume singing let it go." Lauren laughed. Scott have her a look. She quieted down. " Very badly. " she whispered so only I could hear. We started eating and not much conversation happened.

"Mum said that we need to go to bed after this. (It's about 7pm) I wish we didn't have to go to bed so early!" I said. Mum was really strict about this stuff. Me and Scott headed up to our room and promptly fell asleep.

I woke up to something moving. I turned over to see Scott sitting up breathing heavy and looking scared. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked surprised to see me awake. He gasped air and tried to form words but all that I heard was,

"N-n-nigh-ma-r-re," I hugged him and he sobbed into my chest. I began stroking(?) His hair which seemed to calm him down. We layed back down and I continued stroking his hair.

I opened my eyes to a voice I recognised and a voice I knew well. Lizzie?! And.. Lauren..? Lizzie has her phone out. "Send it to me! My number is (insert number),"

" Ok. they are so cute! " it was then that I realised I was cuddling Scott. I sat up and looked at her. She smiled... Big sis love. I hate it. Scott stirred. He sat up and saw Lauren.

"No. Just no." Scott said and buried his face under the pillow. Lauren started laughing. Little sister love?

WHEN SCOTT AND LAUREN ARE LEAVING

I waved and he waved back. I felt kinda disappointed but why. I was meant to not like him. He was on the opposite side of the cod wars for Cod's sake!I

A\N I know why this didn't take as much motivation to write. I was copying from a notebook for the last chapter. Have a good day

ight! -Katie💕