Chapter 8 - Jimmy's POV

I was lying on my bed thinking. I didn't know what about but I was thinking. Then dad called out that Scott and Lauren had arrived. I went downstairs and saw Scott and Lizzie talking, Scott looking scared and I wondered what she was telling him. I made my way over to Lauren and just kinda stayed there.

"My brother likes you," Lauren threw out casually. I felt my cheeks heat up and hope but then realisation hit.

"I know you're tricking me so I'm heartbroken but it won't work!"

" No. I'm not. FWhip did suggest it but then yelled at Gem so Scott luckily didn't need to answer. "

"He what!!??" Lizzie half asked half shouted.

"He suggested breaking Jimmy's heart and we luckily didn't have to respond because FWhip yelled at Gem." Lauren said. Lizzie began shouting at her and she began to cry a bit. She got up and ran over to Scott. He hugged her and began saying stuff in gibberish.

Lizzie sneered at her and said, "you aren't breaking my brother's heart!" Scott looked at her mad,

" I wasn't going to. FWhip wanted me to! Come on Lauren, " he said. He lead Laurenout of the room and I'm assuming he left with his sister.

a\N hello. Wow, I'm really motivated today!😁 have a good day \ night - Katie💞💕💖💕💞💖💕💞💖💕💞💖