The Green Scar

It has been a few days since the events of The Last Chapter, and Izuku is currently spending the day with Fuyumi outside The Home/Bunker/Prison. With Aizawa. Of course, following his every step.

Izuku: It's good to spend Time with you again, Fuyumi.

Fuyumi: I feel the same, Izuku.

Then, confused as to what to say, they are walking sucked up by a Purple Portal. This causes Aizawa to signal a Red Alert.

Aizawa: Red Alert!! Izuku and Fuyumi have just been kidnapped!!

???: On my Way!!

With Izuku and Fuyumi.

Izuku and Fuyumi look around and see they are in a Lab of some sort. They both turn and stare at each other. There’s an unsettling silence between them for what seems like forever as they try to figure out what to do. Then, they suddenly hear a Voice.

???: Hello Izuku Yagi...

Izuku and Fuyumi turn to face The Source of The Voice, and what they find is a Man as Big as All Might with White Hair and a sinister smile.

Izuku: Get behind me Fuyumi!!

Izuku steps in front of Fuyumi.

???: There's no need for that Izuku, I have no interest in her.

Izuku then immediately knows what this person wants. He looks up at the source of the voice, and says…

Izuku: You want The Hulk.

???: Indeed.

Izuku: Who are you? And how do you know I'm The Hulk?

???: Most people know me as All for One; As for how I know who you are, well, let's just say I had friends in high places.

Izuku: What do you want?

All for One: I want your Quirk.

Izuku: What?

All for One: My Quirk allows me to take anyone's Quirk for myself.

Izuku: Ok… Why do you want my Quirk?

All for One: Because your Quirk is capable of beating All Might.

Izuku: Grrr… No!! I won't let you take it!!

All for One: Are you certain? Think of how torturous your Life has been since your Quirk has activated.

This causes Izuku to start thinking.

All for One: I can make it all go away, and you can go back to a Normal Life.

All for One grabs Izuku's shoulder and tries to take his Quirk, but he is instantly immersed in such Rage and Hatred that he pulls away before he even acquires The Quirk.

All for One: What The Hell?

Suddenly, Izuku's Right-hand grabs All for One Wrist and quickly snaps it.

All for One: AAAHHH!!

The Pain causes All for One to move a few steps away from Izuku, but of course, his broken wrist immediately heals.

Izuku: RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

All for One looks over to Izuku and notices that he is in the process of transforming into The Hulk.

All for One: SHIT!!

All for One goes to run away, but before he can, he's suddenly hit by…

All Might: Detroit Smash!!

All for One is then launched into a wall, with All Might immediately looking over to who is now The Fully Formed Hulk.

All Might: Fuyumi!! Calm him down!!

Fuyumi: Right!!

But, suddenly…

???: There's no need.

The Hulk steps out of The Shadows, revealing a different look from Savage and Devil Hulk.

(What The Green Scar looks like)

The New Hulk walks up to All Might and says…

???: All Might, it is a pleasure to officially meet you. You may refer to me as The Green Scar.

All Might: So you're The Green Scar, Huh?

Green Scar: I am, and before we proceed, I must apologize for the actions of Savage and Devil Hulk.

All Might: It's okay, I'm fully recovered.

Green Scar: No, you're not.

All Might flinches at that comment.

Green Scar: And I can tell you never will, and so… I'm sorry.

All Might: I forgive you.

Suddenly, All for One bursts out of The Wall.

All for One: Aalllll Miiiight!!

Green Scar: Let's take this Guy down, shall we?

All Night: Let's…

Green Scar and All Might: DETROIT SMASH!!

To be continued...

I'm sorry for not updating my Stories in the last few weeks, and the reason is that I've been extremely depressed, so I sincerely apologize, and I will try to do better.