:02

CHAPTER TWO:

I doubt I should even describe him as attractive. I feel as if that adjective is such a downgrading compliment towards the piece of Greek God art work towering above me.

Though his dirty blonde hair is obstructing his bright hazel eyes, they still find a way burn into my mind causing me to lose my drunken train of thought. Easily I could tell he wasn't a teenager, like the other two guys. His tight white t-shirt adorns every single piece of his perfectly sculpted body. The black skinny jeans hug all the right budged places. I couldn't help but want to melt into his arms right then and there.

"Wha- what?" I ask with the only word that could escape my lips.

The Greek God rolls his eyes and exhales loudly, "You said you know exactly what you want. What exactly do you want?"

The bored tone in his voice, makes me even more weak in all the right places. He's so intimidating, and it draws me in more and more.

"Hello? Are you going to answer me?" the guy waves his hand in my face and scoffs, "Who even is this girl, Mike?"

"She's my best friend," Mikey says.

"She's drunk as hell," the Greek God giggles. Giggles! For a guy that looks like him, giggling is so out of territory. Hearing it makes my body heat up.

The Greek God regains his cool composure and diverts his gaze back to me, "You want a tattoo?"

Even the way he pronounces the word 'tattoo' brings me into a daze. I've never felt so inferior to guy before. I've always felt in control when talking to guy, but the Greek God makes me choke on my words and my skin burn in blushes. Having the Greek God so close to me and eying me a different way makes me feel so, so weak.

I'm always the powerful one when it comes to guys and relationships. I'm the one that calls the shots and has the guy wrapped around my finger. I'm the one that is able to break the other's heart. But, this guy- this guy is breaking all those rules I set for myself in just a few back and forth comments. I'm not too sure if I like it or not.

"Uh, yeah," I cough, "Yeah I do."

"Like right now; at this very moment?" he asks and I nod my head, "Well, come on."

The Greek God turns and walks towards the lounge chair. I get up from the couch ignoring the looks from the three other boys.

"Kalena, are you sure about this?" Michael worries.

"I'll be fine," I say out loud hoping it reassures myself.

"It's going to hurt, you know that right?" Mikey asks.

"Of course I know that super fast needles puncturing my skin will hurt, don't worry about me," I say still unsure about my decision.

"Are you sure?"

"Michael Clifford! Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure!"

"Okay, but I'll be right next to you the whole time just in case," Michael says.

I sit down on the tattoo lounge chair and take deep breaths. Luke and Calum are standing in the corner of the room behind Mikey.

"What do you have in mind?" the Greek God asks while snapping a pair of black gloves on.

"Ashton, you're really going to do this?" Luke asks wearily.

So that's the Greek God's name. Ashton. Hot name for such a hot guy.

"She wants a tattoo, I'll give her one. I'm pretty sure that's what my job is all about," Ashton sasses earning a finger from Luke.

Ashton turns to me again and stares into my eyes waiting for my answer.