Farewell Limerence!

Hello!! It is may 4, 2016!! May the Fourth be with you!!

As you can see I really wanted to finish this story, but I couldn't be bothered anymore. Even though it was gross, I'm glad you all liked it! I appreciate your comments and votes.  I am very sorry if you looked forward to where this story was heading, but it's dead. I just killed it. I will no longer continue Limerence. Whatever number chapter was before this, it's the last. I am not only done with this story but the others as well. So if you were reading Yo Breadstick, Transphobic, and whatever the fuck I wrote a few months ago: DEAD.

(Read latest chapter in my other story Yo Breadstick for more deets!)

** I am still going to their concert on September 2, 2016 @ The Shoreline Pavillion in Mountain View, CA. So if you're going to that show, hit me up. (If you sell weed, also hit me up. lmao jokes!) **

Thank you for reading this and/or all my other stories. Thank for for getting this story to almost 2,000 reads, wowza. It's been a weird long ride and I genuinely enjoyed writing these stories. They did bring me a great deal of joy for a good couple of years. Your comments made me laugh and really feel great about my writing, but it's come to an end. :-)

So farewell, Wattpad. It's been hella real. Xoxoxoxo,

Gen.

🤑💦💯👌⛽️🅰🆖🍆🍁🌬

Don't think I'm a total bitch, lol. If you want to contact me or follow me on my social media:

message me on here if you want them:-)