:UNFINISHED 09

UNFINISHED CHAPTER NINE:

"Hell yeah! Party!" Luke shouts randomly and everyone whoo's around him. I see him smirk and continue to talk to this girl from my calculus class. Her name was Keke and she always asks me for my homework so she can copy. I don't mind as much because she always returns the favor.

So far the party has been live. Everyone is having a great time and everyone is socializing with each other. I was worried that people from Luke and Calum's school wouldn't talk to people from Mikey and my school. But, to my surprise everyone was happy to see new people and get to know them.

There was enough of everything. There was enough food, drinks, alcohol, and other things. I already know that the house would be a mess once the party is over. I didn't mind because I had four strong guys to help me clean things up in the morning.

I spot a drunk and high Michael sitting on the couch surrounded by his usual groupie girls from school. They always stick on him wherever he goes. They're ruthless. They'll do anything to get with Michael. It's hilarious if you ask me. Michael loves the attention because it boosts up his ego. He tells me that he never pursues something with one of the girls because he's in love with my mom and my cousins from Hawaii.

I spy Calum following Francesca Bardenelli around the kitchen like a puppy dog. She was the most popular girl in school. She had the hottest body and the biggest brain. All the guys craved for her to get into bed with them and she would always kindly let them down easily.

Francesca knew how to flaunt the goods she knows she has, but she is completely religious. Back in freshman year geometry, she told me that God was saving her for someone special. I believed the same thing up until Ronnie Willow deflowered me the next week at my Christmas party.

It would be a miracle if Calum could her into bed tonight, but who knows? She could be a naughty girl on the down low. I wouldn't judge, girls need to get a little dirty too. Speaking of dirty –

"Hey, pretty girl."

I turn around quickly and spill half of my drink on a white button-down shirt. I repeatedly apologize as I try to wipe off the red stain of the alcoholic punch, "I'm so, so sorry!"

"It's alright though, sweetheart. You might want to remove the stain with your tongue instead."

I look up to the rude guest and roll my eyes, "Oh, God."

"Yes, it's true. I am a God," the guy says. I come face-to-face with the biggest asshat ever.