:05

CHAPTER FIVE:

"See you tomorrow, yeah?" I give Beckham a kiss after slipping my underwear on. He nods and sees me out of his car.

I sneakily make my way into the school's back entrance only to be gently pushed to the side of the wall. The cool metal of the grade nine lockers is pressed against my back.

I look up at the dark-complexioned boy and smile. He returns it and places his soft lips on mine. I give into the kiss and laugh whilst I swirl my tongue in his mouth.

Little does he know what my mouth was doing a few minutes prior.

"I've missed you, Lena."

"For the last time, Tim, I hate being called 'Lena,'" I roll my eyes and move out of his way.

"Sorry, I forgot," he pulls me back and places his hand at the base of my back. He brings his lips to mine just as the lunch bell rings, dismissing us back to our later classes.

He gives me a quick peck on the lips, "We still on for this Friday?"

"Just like every other Friday, babe," I shoot him a wink and sway my hips as I walk away. Then I hear Tim let out a little groan.

I get to my next class and sit in my assigned which was next to Michael. He wasn't here yet. Or was he even here at all? That boy never comes to school.

Just as the late bell rings, Michael comes sprinting into the classroom repeatedly apologizing to our teacher. He slips into his seat and looks at me before taking out his supplies for class.

"Kalena!" someone's voice booms in front of the class.

I look up and see Beckham walking towards my desk. No one is paying attention to us. He hands me the object in his hands after he glances at Michael.

"You, uh, yeah," he places my phone onto my desk and walks towards the exit. Before, walking out he shoots me a wink.

Michael gives he a skeptical look and turns away while shaking his head.

"What?" I ask my best friend.

"Why?" he asks me.

"Why what?"

"Why Beckham?" he looks at me.

I look at him in shock. No one knows about what me and Beckham do during lunch.

"What do you mean, Michael?" I try to play it off.

"Is he why you don't come to lunch anymore? Gross, where do you guys even do it?" he questions.

"Keep it down, you peanut. We hang out in his car at lunch; no biggie."

Michael makes a gagging noise causing the whole class to look back at us. I give them the finger and Michael tells them to 'piss off.'

"Beckham is so--" he starts.

"Hot," I smirk thinking about the lunch break.

"No, he's a dick."

"He's a sweet guy, Mikey. You just have to get to know him," I tell him.

"And have you?" he lifts up a brow, "Have you gotten to know him, and not his dick?"

I reach over and slap Michael with my notebook, "Fuck you!"

-

As I'm doing my chemistry homework I jam out to Young Rising Sons, which is my favorite band ever. I've seen them live when they played a small show in Vegas with Michael. I practically begged him to go because he is my only friend.

'you got so goddamn drunk you couldn't stand so i had to drive you home," I sing along to the song.

I finish one of my bookwork's problem sets and decided I earned some time on my phone. I take my phone off of do not disturb, and scroll through all my social media apps.

I decide to post a selfie I took last week from my VSCO account. It was a pretty bomb selfie if you may ask. My eye makeup was perfect and I showed the right amount of cleavage as I pouted my vampy red-stained lip. I caption the pic with the overplayed song by Nick Jonas.

'With her wine-stained lips, yeah, she's nothing but trouble.'

I click post and watch the likes roll in. I made sure I got at least eleven likes so the names would turn into numbers, then I exit out of the app and go onto Snapchat.

I click through stories, and get bored of seeing people complain about homework, pictures of food, and more than one hundred second stories of people trying to be all emotional.

I hop back onto Instagram and see that my picture had already reached eighty likes in less than ten minutes.

A orange bubble pops up at the bottom on the screen to indicate I've gotten several comments on my picture. I barely even talk to most of the people who commented.

I scroll and read them, smiling at the nice compliments girls had left for me. I really doubt they meant it, they probably just want to get on my good side because they all want to sleep with Michael. Oh well, I'll take the compliments.

jasey_rae: you're looking fire bbg

bhollyb: loving that lipstick. where'd you get it babes? x

http.styles: CAN I BE YOU??

dickaesthetic: *heart eyes emoji*

hopeless.wreck: goals afffff

josiecat: damn ma, slide me a piece of that.

I laugh at my cousin Josie's last comment. Which reminds me: I should really hit her up some time soon. Another comment pops up and surprises me completely.

ashtonirwin: ^^ same

ashtonirwin: me af

ashtonirwin: truuuu

i laugh at his comments and i reply.

kitty.kalena: @ ashtonirwin how'd you find me you creep :-P

ashtonirwin: you were on the explore page, miss popular. how do you even get 100 likes in fifteen minutes?

kitty.kalena: @ ashtonirwin a secret lol

ashtonirwin: daddy doesn't like secrets

michaelgclifford: ^^ chill the fuck out both of you! *facemask throw up emoji*

ashtonirwin: @ michaelgclifford shut up michael

kitty.kalena: @ michaelgclifford shut up michael

michaelgclifford: fuck u guys :(

I roll my eyes at the last few comments and lock my phone. I need to get started on the rest of my homework, and keep up my 4.5 GPA.

Ha, did I say 4.5 GPA? I meant 3.5 GPA.

School sucks, but I want to get into a good school in California. Doesn't everyone want to live in California when they're older? I went to San Fransisco once and I fell in love. It would be my dream to go to Academy of the Art there to study fashion design.

As I finish my homework my phone goes off.

Greek God: hey kalena, what about one of those dates this friday?

Me: i've got plans, but they're nothing compared to a day with you. i'm down.

Greek God: plans w/ your boyfriend or?

Me: a bit too forward, don't you think ash? you haven't taken me out in a date yet. ;)

Greek God: haha! see you this friday, kitty. x

//

imagine the cute date ashton is going to take her on aww sike

idk if this is going to be a cute romantic story or a smut based or both or a daddy one....

guess you'll have to read on to see ;-)

p.s. i've updated my other stories so read them lol.