ᴢᴇɴ'ɪɴ [ɴᴀᴍᴇ]

I shortly got the urge to create a One Piece fanfic where the reader would be just like Maki Zen'in after finally getting back into both One Piece and Jujutsu Kaisen.

I changed a few things but I hope you will enjoy the story whatsoever. Will contain manga spoilers from Jujutsu Kaisen, and I will mark the chapter and spoilers with an exclamation mark.

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ
❛❛ [1] ❜❜ This book will contain cursing, mentions of blood, written death of characters, dark topics, gore, and fights. It's a One Piece fanfic. It probably isn't a surprise.

❛❛ [2] ❜❜ There will be grammar errors and typos. English isn't my first language, and I'm still learning to become better at it.

❛❛ [3] ❜❜ The reader-insert character is based on Maki Zen'in heavily, so things like the personality of Maki and her appearance will be similar to the reader-insert character.

ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Zen'in [Name]

Alias: The Heavenly Restricted

Age: 22 Pre-Timeskip | 24 Post Timeskip

Height: 180 cm (5,9") Pre-Timeskip | 184 cm (6,0") Post Timeskip

[H/C] = [Hair Color] = [Will be a mix of dark green and your hair color (optional)]

[H/L] = [Hair Lenght]

[E/C] = [Eye Color] = [Left eye is hazel and the right one is up for you to decide]

[S/C] = [Skin Color]

[F/C] = [Favorite Color]

✦Other Physical Traits✦

Glasses: [Name] has a set of different pairs of glasses that allow her to see curses and other types of creatures that aren't visible under normal circumstances. She keeps them in different containers in her pack, showing that she is a prepared and cautious individual. These glasses can help her navigate complex environments with ease and gain a clearer view of potential dangers.

Clothing:
Casual: Her casual outfits consist of a white hoodie over a [F/C] t-shirt, along with black pants and white boots. Also, the outfit can be seen as a testament to her ability to adapt to different situations and environments, as she can easily change her wardrobe depending on the task at hand.