ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

You arrived at the shipyard along with Jun, who seemed a bit out of breath and stayed behind. You walked closer to the huge crowd and strolled through it to get a closer look at the scene.

You saw the wrecked shipyard with lots of broken mechanics and equipment, but what took your interest was Luffy and Franky fighting head-on. "What's going on here?"

"Franky is fighting a pirate!" one of the civilians answered before taking a double-check and immediately stepping away from you. "[Name]!"

Several other people looked over at you and the civilian and made some space for you as they were a bit terrified while still intrigued by the fight between Franky and Luffy. Jun quickly caught up to you and looked at the fight with a stressed gulp.

Not long after you arrived, the foremen of Dock #1 walked to the scene as Tilestone punched Franky, and Paulie punched Luffy away. "Damn it...," you cursed out as you realized Luffy and his crew must be the main culprits now.

You decided to stay put for a while before noticing Nami and left Jun in the crowd again. "Nami, do you have any idea what's going on?"

"No. Me and Luffy left to find out about Iceberg-san, and then Franky showed up," Nami was panicking as he saw that the foremen were against Luffy and his crew.

"You're missing one member, right?" you asked, trying to come up with a theory of why people would go after Luffy. Nami nodded quickly. "Robin disappeared the day we arrived, and we haven't even caught a glimpse of her."

"I'll ask Paulie and the other if they know something," you promised with a bit of hesitation while Nami seemed concerned. "But what if they attack you? I don't want to bring you any trouble-"

"I'm not going to fight them," a simple response that caught Nami off guard but soon realized. "If I would join in to protect Luffy, I would be considered taking your side, and I don't intend to do that just yet. Give me time."

Nami gulped a bit before nodding again, nervous about the outcome. You two turned your attention back to the fight and saw Tilestone slamming Franky away with a large wooden log. Kaku grabbed the cyborg by the hem of his shirt and threw him down from the air toward a pile of wooden structures.

Luffy was fist-fighting Rob Lucci who kept attacking him while Luffy could only defend himself from the punches, but soon a much more powerful punch was thrown right at Luffy's stomach, and he fell to the ground. "Damnit! What's wrong with you guys?! Tell me the reason, at least!"

Paulie walked towards Luffy with a serious expression. "Straw Hat... we're the ones who'd like to know why. The culprits who broke into your main office last night and attacked Iceberg-san were from your gang, weren't they?!" Paulie pointed his finger at the downed Luffy, extremely furious.

"That can't be!" Nami put a hand over her mouth in shock. You were placing pieces of the puzzle together, but there was still something missing.

"D-Don't be ridiculous! Why would we do such a thing?!" Luffy yelled in disbelief and doubt, sweat running down his face.

"When Iceberg-san came around, he told us that he remembered the two culprits. One was a big man with a mask on. The other was a tall woman. When we asked the government, they said she's one of you guys. Nico Robin! The woman with a bounty on her head!" Paulie announced the information he got from Iceberg, and you kept trying to come up with a logical explanation.

You hadn't met Robin, but something was telling you she was forced in one way or another. "Did you come to this island in order to kill Iceberg-san from the start? Or did you decide to do so after you guys met him yesterday? I don't know what you pirates think, but now that we've come to know you're the culprits, we won't let you leave at large."