ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ

You stared at Zoro who didn't seem to understand what went wrong. Just a minute ago, you were behind Nami and Chopper and now you and Zoro were on a completely different floor. "How? How do you manage to not only get lost with me dragging you, you manage to get me lost in the progress?!"

"Quiet, the others got lost, not us," Zoro responded with a blank face and you groaned into your hands. "You really are an idiot..."

You looked around the hallway but saw nothing else except defeated enemies and door after door, but Zoro suddenly got an idea. "Oh yeah. Basically, as long as we get on the upper floors, it doesn't matter how we get up."

You didn't like the look on Zoro's face as he placed his third sword between his teeth again, preparing an attack. "Just what are you-"

"Dragon Twister!" a tornado mixed with slashes and blows escaped from Zoro's swords and the roof above you broke as it reached higher and higher. Your stare didn't wander far away from Zoro who still didn't understand your annoyance. As the attack died, you stared at the holes it left and sighed.

You climbed up to the top floor and noticed Nami, Luffy, and Chopper already being there. "You two got caught in the idiot's attack?" you asked the two who nodded.

"How did you get lost?" Nami questioned and looked down to see Zoro climbing up after you.

"I've got no idea, but somehow trying to keep this man on track caused me to get lost too. He needs some serious lectures in directions," the navigator's brain shortcircuited for a second as she listened to your explanation, then looked back at the swordsman with an annoyed face.

Sanji came crashing through the roof, breaking the bricks with his legs, and landed on his feet. "I'm the first to arrive, without a doubt. Now, I've kept Robin-chan waiting. I'm coming to the rescue... Moss!" Sanji's mood turned sour as the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was the back of Zoro's head. "Moss-head! How come you got here before me?!"

"Oh, what took you so long? Did you get lost?" Zoro darted back at the cook who let out a laugh. "H-H-Hey, where'd you learn that phrase?!"

You turned to look to the side and saw Usopp flying in the air, screaming at the top of his lungs. "Where the hell has he been all this time?" your next question consisted of how he would land safely, and if you should catch the sniper before he hits the ground.

Moving beneath the spot he was going to land. When he got closer and closer to the ground, you took a small jump boost and caught the shrieking man, letting him set foot safely on the rooftop but he fell nonetheless because of his shaky legs. "You saved my lifeeee," the man trembled while he sobbed, Chopper patting his back in comfort.

Your attention turned to Luffy, who was yelling to the other side and you took notice of Franky, the three CP9 members that betrayed Galley-La but noticed Blueno missing. You looked to the side and saw him defeated on the ground, causing a light chuckle to escape you.

You took note of three other CP9 members and their supposing leader, Spandam who wore a brown studded leather mask that covered a portion of his face, but left his mouth and eyes to be seen.

The last person you paid attention to was Nico Robin, the Demon Child. "So that is what she looks like now."

Luffy's words registered in your mind, and you paid attention to whatever he was telling Robin. "I'm begging you, Robin! You can go ahead and say you wanna die or whatever, but say those things by our side!"