ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: ʙᴏᴜɴᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ

Sitting at the table with Nami and Chopper, the newspaper arrived in the morning, and Sanji commented on it. "What's the deal when the Franky Family went on a rampage? Maybe your grandpa spun the information saying that they were regular people who got dragged into the incident?"

"Not possible," you piped in, Luffy, Chopper, Nami, and Robin agreeing he wouldn't do it, but from the look Robin had, she might have a clue on who did it.

"I'd feel bad if I had to be on the run for the rest of my life. Instead, they wrote terrible things about it, including [Name]," Zoro flipped through the pages of the newspaper, reading the contents out loud. "According to this, we declared war on the World Government. Even burning down the island was our doing, it says. Looks like our bounties will go up again."

Upon the word bounty being mentioned, the Straw Hats began to discuss the possibilities of who would get a bounty and who would increase. You watched the Straw Hats talk to another before Sanji informed Luffy that Franky's building a ship for them. Luffy celebrated the announcement, throwing his hands in the air in joy.

Nami went to check up on the safe she had stored all of the money in, only to find one small stack. She stuck her head in the safe in disbelief with the money being gone. "Where did the 100 million Berries we had go to?"

"Oh, that. I gave it to them to buy meat and booze and stuff for the party," Luffy answered without a care in the world, resulting in getting beaten to a bloody pulp by the furious navigator.

"Don't be too upset, I can lend some money, but not everything," you piped into their conversation once again. Nami whipped her head around and stared at you before hugging you. "You're a savior!"

"Can you lend me some money for shopping?" Luffy asked, only to be met with Nami's cursing that sounded like another language from the space.

"How do you even have so much money?" Chopper asked with a curious look.

You looked at the reindeer, smiling at the thought of the money. "Stole some from my clan when I left. I can imagine their faces when they eventually find out I let you people use it. It'll be hilarious."

The Straw Hats went silent, but Nami grabbed your hand and ran out. "Show me the way to the money!"

The day went fast by giving the Straw Hats some of the money. They went on their own ways to buy whatever stuff they wanted. You didn't need anything except some backup polearms and glasses made of the same material that allowed you to see curses.

By the next morning, the Straw Hats had all gathered in the kitchen and at the dining table. Nami's Log Pose worked, and it was already pointing at the next island. Granny Kokoro visited the pirates, a wine bottle in hand as usual. "Do you guys know where following that log will take you?"

Nami examined the log a bit closer, noticing it pointed downwards. Kokoro laughed, revealing the location. "The next island is a paradise on the seabed. Fishman Island!"

Sanji began to fangirl and fantasize about the place while you prepared to give Luffy the crucial question, but let them finish talking about Fishman Island and how they'll go there, considering lots of ships have disappeared when they've tried to go to island on the seabed due to the Devil's Triangle, or the Florian Triangle, which would be needed to pass.

"More than 100 ships go missing every year in that sea. Sometimes, the ships come back with no crew, and people see ghost ships with dead crew on them. It's a dark sea with deep fog, be careful," Kokoro added, Chopper and Nami freaking out at the thought of going through it. "It's a dangerous sea where lots of disasters happen, so you'll need to prepare for it, and maybe even get some new crew members."