ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

"Nami-san! Did something happen?" a blonde man waved to Nami from the ship before noticing you. "And who's this other lady you have with you?"

"She's Zen'in [Name]. And something did happen. Our money is gone," she answered, and the three crew members were on the ship. She was about to speak up again, but you cut her off. "Your long-nosed friend got beat up by the Franky Family, and they are the ones who also took your money. And before you ask why I'm here, I want a reason to kick their ass again."

"Usopp's injured?!" a humanoid reindeer yelled in shock as the blonde and green-haired man tensed.

"Oh, I almost forgot. [Name], these are the rest of our crew, Zoro, Sanji, and Chopper. Although Robin is somewhere," Nami introduced you to the three individuals, and you gave a nod of acknowledgment.

"We'll go find Usopp and the money, Nami, you stay here with the money," Zoro stood up and checked his swords.

You looked around the ship before speaking up. "Are there any weapons in store you could use? Who knows if any of Franky's lackeys will come to the ship while we're gone? Oh, here," you handed Nami a wide-edged dagger. "It's sharp and pretty tough. Make sure to use it well and don't lose it."

Nami inspected the dagger before nodding with a determined face. "Thank you."

You got off the yagara as you kept your polearm on your shoulders and looked around. "He's not here."

Chopper walked a bit further before noticing a trail of blood leading far away. "That idiot. He just walked off without warning us!" Sanji gritted his teeth.

"He went to face them alone... no doubt he's getting beat up even more," you narrowed your eyes as you snatched the map away from Zoro, who whipped his head at you.

Your thoughts were soon interrupted by screaming coming from high above, and you noticed Luffy falling. He bounced off the stone walls and into the canal. "Luffy!" all three yelled in surprise as you used your polearm and managed to get him to rise from the water by tangling his shirt with your weapon.

You lowered him down to the ground, and he coughed out the water. "And where did you fall from?"

He spoke between coughs. "Shipyard. I was jumping around imitating this one shipwright to look for Usopp. Oh, right! We've got a problem!"

"We know. Usopp got beaten up badly, and they took the money," Sanji patted Luffy on the back to get the rest of the water out of him.

"The best explanation that comes into my mind is that your friend felt responsible for the money being stolen and went to fight them head-on. Well, no matter. We need to get there quickly if you want to save him and the money," you began to follow the trail of blood as the four crew members looked at each other before nodding.

You stood a bit further from the Straw Hats as you let Chopper examine him. "How's he doing?" you asked over your shoulder and cringed a bit when you looked back at the bruised and bloodied man on the ground.

"He's alive, I'll be able to save him," Chopper turned to his more humanoid form as he stood up.

"Just wait a bit... Usopp," Luffy adjusted his hat while Sanji lit another one of his cigarettes, Zoro put on the black bandana around his head, and Chopper looked furious. "We're gonna go blow that stupid house away!"

The four walked past you as you smiled a bit before redying your polearm. All of you stopped in front of the Franky House, and the door soon opened. A huge member looked down at you in confusion before his gaze turned to you. "Oh," s-"