Chap 6 - Fucking prt 3

I thought I wouldn't get this far in sex, I looked up at his reaction; His arm viens bulged, his back arched, and his toes started curling.

I knew I was doing it good but I wanted his response, so I asked him " Am I doing it good, or do you want me to stop" I asked knowing what is response will be. " Briiii, don't stop until I cum in your mouth; I want to get your throat pregnant" He said pulling my hair to suck harder so he can bust.

  Of course I have to follow daddy's orders, so I was a good kitten and obeyed.

He was on the edge of cumming I could feel it. I stopped sucking and gave him the roughest handjob he will ever get. He said to me " Bri, I'm gonna cum a huge load, get ready".
" That's right daddy, cum for me, all over my mouth and face" I said putting his dick in my mouth one last time. "Briiii" He said as I sucked on it harder and harder.

  I loved it when he called my name, it turns me on ever more. "Ahhhhh, fuck yes" He said busting a huge load in my mouth. "Let me clean up this mess" I said swallowing his cum and licking all over the tip of his hard shaft. Then he said "Turn around: face down, ass up good and high". He was ready to fuck his horny,slutty kitten at last.