Chap 16 - Day 3 of Pact

The sun was up, I was up, and ready for a new day. I did my usual morning schedule, hopped in the car, and went to work. I got out,and felt my demon riding on my shoulders.

"Good morning my little coco bunny" she said following me to my office. "Who am I fucking today, Luciferia" I said sipping my coffee. "Luciferia? I Like it, oh and today I'll let you choose" She said with a smile.

"Are you serious? " I said looking quite shocked at her. "Yeah, you do whatever you like" She said laughing with a smile."Ummm, Ok then, alright; I'll do it " I said walking out my office."Have fun my coco bunny" she said as she wisped away into thin air. So I went outside, found a guy, and took him to a place to fuck.

When we got there he kissed my neck, and ripped off my blouse. He was so horny, and I could tell he was ready to fuck. He ripped off my bra and played with my tits;

He was such a mediocre,unlike my baby, Rafael who was a pro at my pleasure. He took off his pants, and out came a 5 inch dick. I stopped and said "Small dick head ass" I said laughing my ass off. He got offended and said " Shut the fuck up or else...".

" Or else what chicken nugget? You gonna fuck me?" I said spreading my legs apart. Then he fucked me a good 3 times and left, this one today was a less of a challenge. So I put my cloths back on and went back to my office, this day was such an embarrassment, it wasn't even funny.