Chapter 17 - Results of Day 3

When I got home today; I was so exhausted and tired from work. I decided to go to sleep early, because of my bummy day. When I got into the room; Rafael had put rose petals on the bed and prepared me a hot bath with bubbles.

   I was surprised and said " Mi amor, did you do all of this?" I asked looking around the room. "Yeah, I saw you around the hospital earlier; You were very stressed. So I came home early and prepared everything that you're seeing right now" He said taking my cloths off and helping me in the tub.

"Everything is perfect, baby; I love it" I said rubbing my skin with the bubbles."Here, let me help you" He said as he squeezed soapy water over my breasts and started rubbing them.

   "Mmmmm, baby" I said moaning softly. He kissed my neck and said
"You deserve this mamí, You've been soo stressed out". "Papí, you make me so horny even when I'm stressed out" I said moaning louder.

Then, I got of the tub and dried myself off with my towel. "Where do you think you're going" Raf said pinning me up against the wall and put his hand in between my legs.

   "Ohhh baby, please tease me for tonight" I said biting my lip to him rubbing my clit. "Of course baby, I'll satisfy you just right" He said picking me up and throwing me on the bed.

   First; He licked my nipples and rubbed my clit. Then; He took his dick out and put the tip in and out fast. This was the best satisfaction I've had since we lost our virginity to each other.