Chapter Three: Convict number six, Leroy

Days just after the incident Shibukawa had with Yanagi, another happened to good friends of
Y/n's. Katsumi Orochi and Kaioh Retsu. By an escaped convict, Kaioh Dorian.

Kasumi had many injuries but none that were fatal, and Retsu had got a second-degree burn. And thankfully they both got the care they needed and got the injuries cared for.

That's not the only story from one of Y/n's friends, Baki also ran into a convict. Thankfully he didn't get hurt or injured by the man. But the man went ahead and killed someone close to Baki, making it a traumatic experience for him.

And another story, the famous kickboxer, Rob Robinson got attacked by one of the convicts. By the people who stood nearby to witness the scene, he lost too much blood to recover.

Last but not least, Kanji Igari. Y/n didn't know much about him until the Maximum tournament. But he got very injured in the face, but not enough to kill him like Rob Robinson.

So after hearing and reading about all of these events, Y/n made sure to keep her guard up to prevent that from happening to her.

But it was this certain day that she had to go through the same thing. Y/n had just got back from grocery shopping. Shibukawa asked her to get the stuff that they needed for the week.

So she obliged and went. When she got out of the store, the sun was already getting ready to set. Making a beautiful view. Y/n didn't suspect anything could happen on her walk home.

She listened to her music on her way, watching her path home, until a person suddenly blocked it. Y/n thought it was just a coincidence and moved to the side to walk around them, but the person moved back in front of her.

"My my. The God of Illusions right in front of me, such an honor." A British male voice began. Making Y/n take her headphones off and look at him.

The man looked young. Could mostly be as young as Y/n. But he most likely is older than her.

He was black and probably British from his accent. The man had dreadlocks in his hair, which weren't half bad! With a hair tie keeping the dreadlocks from hitting him in the face.
And he had a good enough outfit, surprisingly. He had a black long-sleeved shirt and a purple shirt on top. Along with regular blue jeans.

Y/n didn't know what to reply with so she bowed in respect. "My name is Leroy." He stated before holding out his hand. Making Y/n look at it with suspicion.

"Y/n." She replied before putting her bag of groceries down and shook his hand. Noticing his eyebrows furrow as if he had the wrong thought. But suddenly Leroy tried to kick her jaw but she was able to block the kick. Before she had kneed his stomach, kicking him back.

Then suddenly, Leroy had back up before running forward, not letting Y/n react before she was kicked hard in the stomach.

Y/n held her stomach from the pain before looking up to see no one there. Only the bags of groceries. So after she got over the pain, she grabbed the groceries and quickly dashed home.

Once she started to get closer to her and Shibukawa's home, she noticed bunches of cars in the front of the house. Making Y/n confused and worried. But once she entered the home, all that could be heard was the voices of familiar people.

And so she walked into the kitchen and quickly put the groceries where they should be. She was ready to just sleep that event away until her name was called.

"Y/n!" Shibukawa called. Y/n gave an annoyed groan before she dragged herself to the living room that he was in.

Seeing three other people in the room with Shibukawa. Restu, Hanayama, and Doppo. "Y/n! How have you been? Guess it's been a long time since we saw each other." Doppo stated. But Y/n just contained her usual stern look, not saying a word.

"Good talk." Doppo joked before turning back to everyone.

"Well everyone here has at least heard of the death row convicts, correct?" Retsu asked, making everyone nod in response.

"I ran into one on my way back from the grocery store. I think his name was Leroy." Y/n finally spoke.

"Yes. Kaioh Dorian, Spec, Hector Doyle, Sikorsky, Ryuukou Yanagi, and Leroy." Hanayama replied.

"Perhaps we should meet them once again, and talk rather than fight." Y/n suggested.

"Most likely they are currently at the Tokugawa Underground Arena. There is no coincidence that they suddenly broke out of prison all at the same time. And are heading for Tokyo, the same place we all stand in." Shibukawa suggested.

"The Underground arena we shall go than." 

—————————————————————
Representation of what Leroy looks like:

—————————————————————Representation of what Leroy looks like: