Chapter Ten: It's Raining

{(H/c) means 'Home country, for future reference.}

Currently, it was late at night, 9:00pm at night to be specific. And currently, Y/n, Retsu, Katsumi, and Doppo stood waiting inside of an amusement park.

Katsumi made a plan to capture Dorian to get revenge. Of course, it wasn't directly after Katou's attack, it was a few days after. "Okay, I'm going to explain the plan again, since I know you don't understand, Y/n." Katsumi teased while Y/n simply glared at him.

"Once Dorian enters the amusement park, and y'know, have a tiny bit of fun. Atsushi will soon reveal himself and fight Dorian, since Atsushi wanted in on our plan. If Atsushi fails to defeat Dorian, then we step in and fight him. I go first, then Retsu, then you, and maybe my father." Katsumi explained.

"Hey! How come I go third?" Y/n said annoyed while Katsumi looked down at her. "Because your here to watch, just like my father, your not associated with ShinShinKai. Do not get involved unless Retsu and I are too weak to fight." Katsumi crossed his arms whilst Y/n pouted in frustration.

Whilst they all stood in the dark, speaking to one another, suddenly the amusement park's lights flashed. Signaling that Dorian has finally arrived. "I hope Atsushi does not take too long." Katsumi took a deep breath.

"I want that man dead for what he did to Katou." Katsumi firmly said. "I wouldn't say dead, Katsumi, nobody deserves death." Retsu commented.

"Aren't you friends with Katou as well? Sounds to me like you are defending that convict scum." Katsumi answered with a confused and annoyed tone of voice.

"I am friends with him, but he knew what he was getting himself into, I would have saved him if I had a chance, but that was his choice to fight the enemy without anyone with him." Retsu defended himself.

"Personally, I don't like Katou, he is always using the nickname 'foreigner' for me because he forgets my name, not only that but because I'm from (H/c)." Y/n added.

"Since when?" Katsumi replied, confused. "He calls all the people he knows from different countries, 'foreigners'." Retsu defended Y/n.

"I'll need some proof." Katsumi frowned while his eyebrows are furrowed. "Of course you do." Y/n teased as she chuckled.

"Oh. Look, it's raining." The woman joked as she pointed at the sky, at a moving roller coaster with Atsushi and Dorian falling off.

"He is a dead man. By tonight." Katsumi angrily said as he rushed to the scene including Dorian and Atsushi. With Retsu, Y/n, and Doppo following behind.

"You piece of shit." Katsumi began. "You made it seem like you were falling to your death, but it was all a trick." Katsumi firmly said.

"You aren't getting out of here alive." Katsumi stated as Retsu, Doppo, and Y/n appeared behind Katsumi. Walking out of the shadow and into the light of the Streep lamp.

"You shouldn't be allowed to walk the earth. A man like you doesn't deserve to live." Katsumi angrily said, almost yelling.

But instead of responding to Katsumi, Dorian turned to Retsu. "Retsu, you too? You're in agreement with him? Do you think I'm unworthy to walk the earth?" Dorian asked with a cocky smirk.

"You are..." Retsu began, anger in his voice as he eyebrows furrowed. Retsu did pause for a moment, making awkwardness, so Dorian turned to Y/n.

"Same question. Do you agree with Katsumi? Do I deserve to be unalived?" Dorian asked while Y/n thought about it for a second before answering.

"Well, Katou did it to himself, he chose to get injured by you. But Atsushi didn't, he had a reason, or else he wouldn't have fought you, I wasn't angry because of Katou. But now I have a reason to be angry, because of Atsushi. Not only did we already have one Sensai in the hospital, but now we have one of ShinShinKai's best student as well. So, I don't wish death upon you, I just hope that you go back to the prison you escaped from, or get the help you need, Dorian." Y/n explained calmly, while Dorian smirked and nodded in agreement.

"Reasonable." Dorian replied before turning back to Retsu, curious to know if Retsu was ready to finish his earlier sentence.

"The riddle...is solved." Retsu began, staring intensely at Dorian. While he took a few steps forward. Before he bowed to Dorian. "It is a great honor to meet you." Retsu added, making both Katsumi and Y/n confused.

"Huh?" Y/n said confused as she tilted her head.