Chapter Six: Exaggeration

"Not to think the six you all lost to a match with all of the convicts! Even two versus one." Tokugawa exclaimed as everyone looked at the ground.

All except Hanayama of course. Being the only one in the group to have won a match against the other team. And given the expression, he did not like what Tokugawa was stating.

"Let it happen to you of all people, Baki. The number one in the underground arena. I never thought something like that could've happened to you." Tokugawa spat at Baki. Which made y/n almost as angry as Hanayama. Since Baki definitely wasn't nearly ready to fight someone as powerful as Yanagi.

Plus, Baki does not have as much experience in fighting as Yanagi, making him have a disadvantage. So it isn't his fault that he lost, hence, Y/n had all the right reasons to be mad at Tokugawa.

"I guess you are not even better than those powdered puffs training upstairs." Tokugawa scoffed as he laughed to himself. Hitting the last nerve. Continuing to talk bad about all of us and how we should have won our matches with the convicts.

Thankfully, Y/n controlled her intrusive thoughts to punch Tokugawa, But Hanayama did it for her.

Hanayama had grabbed Tokugawa by the collar of his shirt. Dragging him closer to look him in the eyes. This was reasonable. So Y/n had every right to sit there and watch Tokugawa be confronted.

"Everyone in here already knows all that, little man." Hanayama had said, speaking in an intimidating voice. You'd think Tokugawa would have defended his case, right? Wrong. He instead didn't do the worst thing possible, punch Hanayama.

Even Y/n wouldn't punch Hanayama. Maybe kick him but not punch him. Her arm strength wasn't  nearly as strong as his, yet, but he could easily beat her in something like an arm wrestle.

This shocked everyone, obviously, making everyone wait to see what would happen next. "Let go of me, you damn fool!" Tokugawa shouted, making Hanayama's eyes widen in anger and confusion.

Tokugawa then began to cry, he was a pretty ugly crier. Tears rolled down his face as he tried to speak, sniffling loudly, and making weird and quiet noises.

"How do you guys not get it?! I'm sad too! I'm sadder than you all bunch together!" Tokugawa yelled, making Hanyama finally let go of the collar of his shirt, making him fall on his butt.

"How could you be sad when you don't have to worry about anything? It's unbelievable, someone who should be worried and sad is Baki. Not only did the convicts make it their whole reason to break out of prison to face him, but he is probably in more danger than anyone in this room." Y/n explained as Baki didn't say anything but looked at the dojo floor. Not wanting to hear or be here anymore.

Usually, Shibukawa would interfere when Y/n was saying or doing something wrong, but in this case, she was right. She had all the right reason to be talking back to someone with as much power as Tokugawa.

"I put every ounce of faith in all of you. And what do I get?! Disappointment and back sassed!"  Tokugawa cried while Baki had gotten up from the dojo floor, heading for the door. Making everyone confused.

"Baki?" Y/n said confused as Baki reached for the handle of the dojo door. Only to be surprised by Dorian opening it for him and entering.

Dorian wore a gray hoodie and regular sweatpants. While for some reason, carrying a lighter and a bucket of gasoline.

"Good evening, gentlemen, and woman. Am I interrupting?" Dorian said, having a soft and evil smile. He took his shoes off before stepping onto the dojo floor.

"Ah, great, you're all here," Dorian stated after taking a glance around the room after everyone had stood up from the floor.

For some reason Dorian had moved the bucket of gasoline in front of him, holding it out. Before lighting the lighter. Making Y/n confused and wonder, why would he plan to set the place on fire in front of people like them. It's like cutting grass with scissors.

Your not going to get anywhere.

But thankfully before Dorian did anything, he was interrupted by Katsumi placing his hand on Dorian's shoulder. Making Dorian react quickly and turn around to see who it was.

"I've been looking for ya," Katsumi said before a quick and swift movement, kicking the lighter from Dorian's hands into his. Before Katsumi had kicked the bucket of gasoline, mostly spilling on Dorian. Making him drenched in gasoline.

Leaving Dorian both confused and shocked as the gasoline spewed onto the floor. The next move you'd think would be Katsumi lighting Dorian on fire, right? Wrong. He instead lit the lighter, bringing it closer to Dorian. Making Dorian have no choice but to back away in fear of being burnt.

Giving Katsumi an open attack to sweep the floor with his leg and make Dorian fall on the floor. And for some reason, Katsumi decided the best way to keep him down on the floor was to lay on his waist, which made him look.....how do I put this?....unique? That was the first thought from Y/n. Making her lightly chuckle at the sight.

Letting her make a mental note to remind Katsumi about this interaction he made. Katsumi kept the lighter going, holding it right above Dorian's head to taunt him.

"You taught me something. I didn't know the difference between fighting for a sport and real fighting. Being a dumb karate jock doesn't make you a karateka. I wanted to thank you for teaching-" Katsumi said, almost finishing before getting interrupted by Y/n.

"Can you just light the dude on fire already?" Y/n said with an annoyed voice, obviously getting impatient.

"Why do you always have to interrupt me? I'm making an entrance." Katsumi replied as he gave Y/n a look to shut up. "Well, then that's not how you do it. You gotta be extra." Y/n answered as she only got a loud and annoyed groan from Katsumi.

So Katsumi got up, pretending to walk away, before continuing his earlier speech. Making Y/n look at him both annoyed and bored. "If I lit you up, that wouldn't make me a karateka, would it?"

"But then..." Katsumi paused, stopping in his tracks. "On the other hand...I don't wanna be a karateka!" Katsumi yelled before turning around quickly, and throwing the lit lighter at Dorian. Making Dorian burst into flames before all of the fighter's eyes.

All of them turned shocked at Dorian was lit up like a firework. Everyone was indeed surprised at the sight of what had just happened.

[By the way, for the people who don't know. Hence is another way to say 'therefore.']