Roommates??

"Y-yes we are f-friends. "

Taesan pov-

It's not like this is my first time being friends with someone, I'm friends with my other members too right? But why does it feel different with him?

I might go crazy like this.

I sighed by putting my headphones aside and shutting Down the computer. It's already past 9pm.

While walking through the hallway suddenly someone jumped on me, bitch thought I would get scared.

" You should try better next time, Sangwon."

" Sheesh bro, you got no jams." Sangwon said rolling his eyes.

" I have strawberry jam in my studio, you can get it from there." I said with a blank expression.

"What a punk." He rolled his eyes again. " But that's not the point, I heard Leehan joined y'all's group?"

"You know him?"

"Bro except you everyone does, he's one of the best trainees of belift, and who doesn't know the POWERPUFF TRIO "

"POWERPUFF TRIO? " I scoffed cause lol.

" Yes dude, but don't underestimate cause it might make them look childish friendship trio but it's actually given because of their powerful impact as trainees. "

So, he is really popular huh?

"Good thing he's talented, good for our team." I said

" That's not the case, all I'm thinking about is YOU." He pointed his finger at me.

" What about me? "

"Dude, we've been friends since elementary school, I know you're not comfortable with new people around. As far as I know Leehan, he's known for his down to earth attitude and politeness but still will you be okay? "

" I-I guess i'll- "

"Hey taesan-ah." There he is, that pretty smile with a prince-like aura.

"Ow? Sangwon? Wassup bro? " They high fived

"I'm good, congratulations for making it to the debut team." Sangwon said as Leehan thanked him.

"Are you guys friends? " Leehan said as he looked at us.

" Since elementary." I said

"WOW, that's crazy." Leehan seemed actually shocked.

"By the way Taesan-ah, manager-nim was looking for you. Can you come to the meeting room after you're finished?" He asked with a smile.

"Ummm, I can just go now, we're finished anyway." I said giving sangwon a cheeky look.

" Ungrateful bastard." Sangwon mumbled.

"Oh, is that so? Then let's go. Bye sangwon, see you around." He said shaking hands with sangwon again.

" Let's go." I said walking beside his as sangwon gave me a doubtful look. I just ignored him.

" Yo I didn't think you're friends with Trainee A members. " Leehan said.

"Just sangwon, I just know others a little cause we used to run into each day when we trained in LA. "

"Ohhh..."

Silence

They arrived at the meeting room and greeted their manager. Jaehyun and Sungho were also there.

"So, as Leehan joined you guys, he must live with you in the same dorm...Leehan did you pack your stuff?" Manager-nim asked.

"Yes manager-nim, I already packed when I was informed."