KISS ?!

Taesan pov-

" You guys should go inside Leehan-ah, I don't know if sora will feel comfortable around me or not "

I said to Leehan and James who are standing with a worried expression.

Leehan nodded silently and began to walk inside. His broken expression is killing me.

" Han-ah-"

Leehan pov-

" Han-ah-"

I stopped my track when I felt Taesan holding my hand with an anxious expression. Suddenly I felt his arms warping around me....a familiar warmth.

" Everything's going to be okay, I'm always here ok? "

I nodded before hugging him back....We parted after a minute...I looked at him one last time as he gave me a nod and I made my way to Sora's apartment.

We entered the dark apartment room, the apartment was silent...

My heart started beating loudly, fear creeped my whole body.

" Sun? Sun? Where are you? " Me and James called for sora as we heard water dripping sound from the bathroom.

"SORAAAA." Both of us screamed as we spotted an unconscious sora in the bathtub. Sinking......

" SORA, SORA, PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES, PLEASE. SORA PLEASE DON'T SORA."

I pulled sora out from the bathtub... shaking her cold body in my arms...

" SORA PLEASE, THIS IS A PRANK RIGHT?..SORA PLEASE TALK TO US." James screamed tears streaming down from his eyes.

" We need to take her to the hospital, we need to save her James, I CAN'T LET ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HER."

I picked sora up in my arms before running to the car, james following me behind.

" Call JAKE hyung and Sullyeon ( Sora's group member )"

Taesan pov-

I was standing near the car, I wasn't ready for what I was seeing, an unconscious Sora on a crying Leehan's arms, completely wet.

I hurriedly opened the door of the van as Leehan and James entered the van with Sora.

" Hyung, to the hospital, quick." I said to the driver hyung. As I placed myself in front of Leehan.

"Sora, please stay with us, please don't leave me, Sun." Leehan cried hugging her numb body.

" She's breathing Han, nothing's gonna happen to her, we're going to save her. " I said holding Sora's hand checking her pulse.

---Time Skip---

The doctor took sora inside to check her up, as both Leehan and James broke down.

I could feel tears in my eyes too, getting betrayed by a loved one? I know the feeling. I get you Sora.

I patted James black holding a crying Leehan in my arms.

" She's going to be okay, han. Our Sun is strong, she's going to be fine. " I said as Leehan cried more.

" JAMES? LEEHAN? WHERE IS SHE? WHERE'S MY SISTER? "

I saw Jake sunbenim along with a group member of sora, Sullyeon I guess. And Sunghoon sunbenim, Crying?

" LEEHAN WHERE'S SORA? WHO DID THIS TO HER? WHY SHE'S HERE? " sunghoon sunbenim cried as he snatched Leehan from my arms.

" Please tell us what happened, how did this happen? Sora went to meet Hanbin right? " Sullyeon said crying.