Guiding You Through The Stars

I'm falling in love with you Kim Leehan but What if it ends bad?

What if my darkness consumes you?.....

Leehan's pov-

We're packing cause we're going to L.A  for our mv shooting. I'm so excited, finally my dream is coming true....TBH OUR..... We'll be finally called the debut candidates to BOYNEXTDOOR.

///Flashback///

"Manager-nim told us to meet in the practice room, they have some important things to discuss." Jaehyun hyung said.

We all looked at Each other worriedly cause it was so sudden.

"Don't be worried to much, I'm here." Taesan said rubbing my hand with his thumb.

It's been months since the incident, the incident that was supposed to draw us farther got us more closer.

Surprising right?

Idk what kind of closeness is this? Are we close friends?

Best friends?

What kind of friends cuddles you to sleep?

What kind of friends kisses you shoulder in a hug?

What kind of friends pecks your forehead every morning?

What kind of friends give you back hugs while sniffing your shoulder?

The fuck are we Han Taesan?

" Han?" I came back to my sense as Taesan called me softly.

"Hmm?"

" Where are you lost? Don't tell me you're worried about being cut off? It's never gonna happen. " he said side hugging me.

I gave him a smile.

If you told Leehan of 4 months ago that him and Taesan is this close, he would laugh.

But do I like this version of him?

Yes!!! Very much. His embarce feels like home, his touch feels like Peace.

Sungho's POV---

" This two looks sus." Woonhak the youngest said holding a magnifying glass and pointing at them.

Where the fuck he got a magnifying glass from? And why is he carrying it?

" I-I kinda agree with Woonhak though, Taesan wasn't normally this expressive before Leehan came. Look at him clinging like a cat on his dear fish." Riwoo hyung said joining woonhak in the FBI gang.

I laughed looking at them before turning my eyes to The couple?

Eh? I mean duo? Nah what kind of friend duo walks with interlocking hands together.

" They look cute ngl." I spat out turning 3 heads towards me.

I smiled.

" Zico hyung didn't lied when he said Leehan's addition will make the team more better, cause I don't think we would have this cheerful Taesan without him." Jaehyun hyung said looking and smiling at them.

" Guess we gotta cut the protect Heartbroken Taesan from our protect list." Riwoo hyung laughed.

" Gotta add protect the Cute couple on the list now." Woonhak said in a serious tone.

Well our woonhak is mature enough to understand the situation....and yes, we're definitely protecting them.

A/N : YES, SUPPORTIVE TEAMMATES!!